Ugh... i hate my life. V 2 women, should be easy choice.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Reign, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Reign

Reign Banned

Ok, so I broke up with my girl of 2.5 years about a month ago. Since then I've been all over. Right now I'm very interested in 1 Girl (Girl 1) and kinda interested in a 2nd Girl (Girl 2) not to mention all the other minor chasing and flirting and... cute fat girls trying to get in my pants at UFC fights.

Anyway. I met girl #1 about 3 weeks ago. She's crazy f'n beautiful (Avril Lavign twin pretty much), she's smart as hell (for her age), she puts me in my place and doesn't put up with my shit. We do have some drama, mostly because of my emotional sissiness, but yeah. Well here's the thing we had a fucking AMAZING first date and then hang out session. Then she went back home, 12 hours away, to Florida. We both would love for it to work but can't really figure it out. Now it's not perfect, there are things I don't like about her but yeah. I would also say that the biggest problem with her is the age difference (yes, it's that one for those of you who know) and the distance.

So girl #2... I met about a week ago and then we ran into each other a couple days later at the same hang out. She got my number and we went on a date/hang out the next day. Ended up having a good time. This girl lives where I live, this girl has ambitions I like that the other doesn't, this girl is cute (not like the other though) and this girl is way closer to me in age. She carries a bit of drama but I must confess I added to it a bit because the other dude chasing her was a bitch made pussy. Not to mention her and I share more in common. Not to mention she really likes me... I'd almost say won't leave me alone. For once I'm having to slow things down.

This shouldn't be a hard decision. Both are very cute, both are really cool, both have there pluses and minuses; HOWEVER one lives in my same city and is older (though I would almost say the younger one is more mature... weird). Seems like an easy choice, it's not and... well I just need the good old Vag support group to tell my head to shut up and do the smart thing because I like girl 1 more than girl 2.

2. D7

D7 OT Supporter

keep #1 and #2 and find #3 and #4 and #5 and #6

3. Reign

Reign Banned

Oh I'd also like to add that sleeping with girl 1 is no longer the objective. She's just a really cool chick. Girl 2 I've yet to but I probably could have (i think the feelings for girl 1 stopped me that night).

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

no reason to choose one girl

5. Reign

Reign Banned

True, true, but they both will eventually want relationships. I can just tell.

6. Reign

Reign Banned

Damn you people and conforming to the typical male stereotype! I don't wanna be a man whore (hahahah) !

7. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

What's the point of even worrying about girl 1 if she isn't around?

8. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Can you remind me why you're not a man whore? Just not into that? (edit: I see your answer above my post)

I mean if you can get young hawt ladies idk why you're not doing more of that.

I think you'll learn more about yourself and gain confidence if you're single for a while.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's kind of funny how easy this is for me to answer.

Get over Girl #1. Her hotness and one great date won't surpass the fact that she lives forever away, and is a LOT younger than you in ways you haven't realized yet since you only spent a DAY with her.

I'm not even saying settle for Girl #2. Just dont lead her on.

There are many other women out there for you to meet. One's that you think are hot, fun local to you, and exactly what you are looking for.

10. Reign

Reign Banned

Oh i'm not settling for shit yet. They do both know about each other though.

And I'm not a man whore because well... I'm a nice person I suppose.

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

"you can't always get what you want"

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You're getting way too far ahead of yourself.

No worries, though, cause I tend to do the same thing. Instead of thinking about the step in front of me, I focus on the step that's a half mile down the road.

the problem with that, I've noticed, is that focusing that far down the road tends to talk me out of doing a lot things.

It's taken me like 3 years to get to the point where all I focus on is the next step. When I do that, I discover that I live a much fuller life.

13. Reign

Reign Banned

Good call. I like that. Though I think Girl #2 is trying to tie me down. Or i'm pretty sure wants to. I dunno. Whatever happens happens.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

No, man, no. Shit no.

Realize that there is a small fraction of shit that is going to happen whether you like it or not, that you cannot now or ever change, and can only learn to deal with it. For everything else, be at complete cause for in your life. You're going to get what you go after and actively pursue. If you don't go after it and choose the life/girls/whatever you want, it'll choose you. And it won't always be things you want.

15. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

"But if you try sometimes, you get what you need"

oh wait.... that could just mean the line ends with "....your dick wet" :rofl:

That's not what it sounds like the OP is after.... so nevermind.... :o

16. Vysion

Vysion New Member

:rofl:

17. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Keep dating them all until you get to know them better. Then you can decide which one to choose.