Ugh. Coworker wants me and I'm not single

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Dec 12, 2008.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Crimsons BBCurve: Opera/9.50 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.1.13105/528; U; en))

Ok so I don't really know where to start. I'm still sorta drunk...

The 10th was my 21st bday and the 12th was a coworker/friend of mine's 22nd.

I'd never been to a bar before so we decided we'd go out to a bar together to celebrate. My girlfriend and her know each other (since I work with this girl a lot I introduced the two) and she was totally cool with me going out with her. So we hit up this bar (btw none of my other friends that I see regularly are 21) and everything seems fine. We have a couple of drinks and she starts dancin a bit. I have another drink. + shot and I start to dance a bit. So next thing I know she's got her arms around my neck and keeps sayin "tell (my gf's name) I'm sorry" and "I know you're my boss but that makes this kinda hot" and "just pretend I'm her you can feel me up if you want" and the whole time I'm like wtf no I can't I'm not single.. Anyways.. I had my hands on her ass once during a dance and that was about it but then I made her sit down. She wraps her arms around my legs and says she's sorry like 5 more times and then tells me she needs to throw up. I carried her to the bathroom and she threw up. Shorten things up I carried her back to my car (she could not walk or stand at all and she had maybe a total of 5 shots ans 1 beer in 3 hours) and then inside to my buddies bed.. We're both here now and I just don't know what to say or do tomorrow. I'm attracted to her but have no intentions of doing anything with her. Do you guys think I should tell my GF (they're kinda good friends now) or just not get drunk with her anymore or what?

Again. Pretty buzzed still and I'm typing from my phone. Sorry if the post is jumbled...

2. KrissyKrass

KrissyKrass New Member

Wow, what a hell of a situation. I really don't know what to tell you to do.

If it were me I would tell my SO. And let them know it would never happen again.

I don't think you should have went out with just her in the first place. Not that it helps you now. I would also get her out of my buddies house and back to hers. Do not stay with her there or at her place. Your girl will probably be super pissed.

Good luck on this one.

3. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I avoid situations like this with two easy rules:
    1. I don't drink.
    2. I don't spend time alone with any woman that isn't my SO.

Problem solved.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Awkward :ugh:

Don't tell your girlfriend, nothing really happened.
    Don't get drunk with this girl alone again.
    Don't say anything unless she says something. She was really drunk.

5. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Ouch

She's probably going to be feeling even more awkward about this in the morning than you are

6. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Well, first let me say that you have one hell of an awesome girlfriend. I've never dated a girl that would have been OK with that. Second, I wouldn't say shit to my gf about it. Nothing really happend, and afterall she was coming onto you, not the other way around. Third, this girl is a lush and you should never be alone with her again.

And if she was puking after 5 shots and a beer, she shouldnt be spending time at a bar. She obviously cant handle her alcohol, and acts like a fool when drunk. I've always thought that people really come out when they get drunk, this proves true.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl:

Wow, talk about playing with fire.

Don't put yourself in this situation again.

8. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

9. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: You're a good guy so I'm going to bypass all the shit I would have given anyone else for going out to drink with someone they knowingly think is hot :squint:

10. Tedrzz

Tedrzz New Member

Just don't ever put yourself in that situation again, with anyone except your girlfriend.

11. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

:werd:

12. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Crimsons BBCurve: Opera/9.50 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.1.13105/574; U; en))

Ok well we both ended up spending the night at our friends house but I think everything is fine. She didn't even remember throwing up so I didn't mention anything else. She's none the wiser. To the above 2 posters .. I've known this girl for 5 years so it's not like she was just a girl from work. We're pretty good friends. I don't think I'm gonna tell my GF about anything because nothing really did happen. I just know now to not let her get drunk if it's just us two around

13. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

dont be around her alone.........period. Not just when alcohol is involved. A persons true colors seem to shine, and from the sound of it she is just dying to let those colors shine.(6 drinks isnt a very large amount of alcohol for someone to get that stupid over)

I'd distance myself from her if you have no intention of doing anything/being with/fucking her.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

This "none the wiser" stuff is pure horseshit. She used alcohol as a way of testing the waters to see how you'd react. You didn't take the bait, so now she's falling back on the drunk excuse to cover it up.

15. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

6 drinks would make you puke? As far as I'm concerned, 6 drinks isnt enough to make someone legitimately act like a fool. I can see it being enough for someone to use as an excuse though. I just cant see someone getting so trashed so quickly, and to the point where she wouldnt remember.

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

she doesn't want you/like, she was likely just attracted to the situation and circumstances.

17. Torzilla

Torzilla New Member

6 drinks fast enough would make me puke all over the place. Some people, mostly women, have that small a tolerance. Just another excuse not to drink around her again though.

18. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

that sucks

19. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Bro first of all she definitely remembers a little bit about it. Maybe not the whole thing but I highly doubt she blacked out and doesn't remember a thing.

She might not say anything but she definitely knows a little somethin and she knew what she was doing last nite tryin to get you to hook up.

Second of all, if I had a gf I wouldn't be running my hands on some girl's ass but it sounds like you had an interesting night. :bowrofl:

20. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

you might do it to a guy's ass though

21. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: Don't blame it on the alcohol either. Sounds like someone is starting to get curious...

22. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

seriously? it takes like a drink and a half and i dont feel comfortable driving for a while. i drink wine and beer fairly regularly, and i still cant handle that much of it. the one (and only) time i had 6 drinks (funny its that exact number actully) i couldnt walk and when my brother managed to get me home, i threw up.

having 3 drinks in a night is a lot for me and I'm not a stick figure of a girl

23. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Your girlfriend was cool enough to let you go out with another female friend (just the two of you) and trusted the both of you. Then all this happened. See, this is why most women have a problem with their boyfriend hanging out with female friends. :nono: At least you two didn't fuck though.

Anyway, if you tell your girlfriend then she won't trust you as much anymore and will have big problems with you being around that other girl. On the other hand, since she is so close to that other girl, she might end up finding out anyway. I would just keep it quiet and hope it doesn't come up. Next time be more careful. I don't see why your girlfriend wasn't there celebrating your birthday with you in the first place.

24. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

just learn from this, and don't put yourself in that position again

25. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:werd: I completely agree with this.