MMA UFC needs to start bringing in more personalities along with new fighters

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by SCirone, Dec 21, 2006.

1. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

I am loving the new fighters that the UFC is bringing, but they need to get some more fighters that arent boring as hell.

I just think that they need to get more people that the audience will love and wont be boring as hell like Sylvia and some of the other fighters they have right now. (I personally found him to be boring.)

GSP has a great attitude. Rampage is going to be awesome and will be a big marketing tool, simply because people are going to love him because of his personality along with his skills. Tito is great also, because he does more than just stand in the ring. Anderson Silva is very energetic, but he cant speak english.

Hell, bring in Krazy Horse, he might not be the best fighter but he is always fun to watch while in the ring. Bring back Genki. I just dont want to see more fights like Sylvia/Monson or some of the other LnP fights we have seen recently.

2. Sammo

Sammo New Member

nah

I'd like to see Genki but he's in K-1, he said he might come back though

I don't want to see Krazy Horse...there are a lot of KOTC fighters with a "crazy" mentality, I really don't find them very interesting to be honest

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It's about good fighting. Who gives a shit about their personalities? It's not WWE. This is like people complaining that musicians aren't hot enough. Uh, it's MUSIC. It's not about what you LOOK like (unless you're talking about the retarded genre that is known as pop).

Would you rather see fighters with good personalities who sucked at fighting?

4. tenmeikanoh

tenmeikanoh New Member

Where's Lee Murray when you need him. Oh yeah, a Moroccan jail...

5. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

I want to see good fighters, but god damn they could be alittle interesting also, not these guys that are out there like Sylvia that will stand there for 25 minutes or someone that will just lay ontop of another fighter for 15 minutes.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I see your point now.

Agree.

7. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

bring back genki.