GUN U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RyeLou, Mar 4, 2008.

1. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens
    Iraq vet exposes how he was trained to round up Americans in martial law exercise, asked if he would kill his own friends and family
    February 4th, 2008
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet

U.S. troops are being trained to conduct round-ups, confiscate guns and shoot American citizens, including their own friends and family members, as part of a long-standing program to prepare for the declaration of martial law, according to a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

We received an e mail from "Scott", a member of a pipefitters union that runs an apprenticeship program called Helmets To Hard Hats, which according to its website, "Is a national program that connects National Guard, Reserve and transitioning active-duty military members with quality career training and employment opportunities within the construction industry."

Scott writes that his company hired a soldier who had recently returned from Iraq, who told him that U.S. troops were being quizzed on whether or not they would be prepared to shoot their own friends and family members during a national state of emergency in America.

"I have become very close to this young man and have gained his respect and trust," writes Scott. "I want you to know that he informed me about one particular training exercise his superiors made them perform. It was concerning the rounding up of American citizens that disobey any type of martial law or in other words any type of infringement on our freedoms."

"He was asked if he could shoot his friends or family members if ordered to do so. At the time he said he could," writes Scott.

Scott says that the soldier later "had time to clear his head" and realize the truth, recanting his vow to kill his own countrymen if ordered to do so.

The issue of whether U.S. troops would be prepared to round-up, disarm and if necessary shoot Americans who disobeyed orders during a state of martial law is a question that military chiefs have been attempting to answer for at least 15 years.

Its known origins can be traced back to an October 1994 Marine questionnaire out of the Twentynine Palms Marine Base in California. Recruits were asked 46 questions, including whether they would kill U.S. citizens who refused to surrender their firearms.

Documentary film maker Alex Jones brought to light similar training programs that were taking place across the country in the late 90's which revolved around U.S. Marines being trained to arrest American citizens and take them to internment camps.

During one such program in Oakland California, dubbed "Operation Urban Warrior," Marines refused to answer if they would target American citizens for gun confiscation if ordered to do so.

During hurricane Katrina, National Guard units were ordered to confiscate guns belonging to New Orleans residents.

As we first exposed in May 2006, Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government and FEMA to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law.

Pastors and other religious representatives are being taught to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation.

Many scoffed at our original story, which was based on the testimony of a whistleblower who was asked to participate in the program. Claims that the story was a conspiracy theory soon evaporated when a mainstream KSLA news report confirmed the existence of the program.

The experiences of U.S. troops in the worst areas of Iraq, where soldiers are ordered to go door to door and arrest all men of military age as well as confiscate their weapons, is a mere portend of what is being planned for America if these training programs ever come to fruition.

Link to article

2. Katsumoto

Katsumoto New Member

I forsee firestorm.

And I wonder how real this is.

3. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

flashing banner at the top: check
    Ads about a new world order: check
    owned and operated by a single person: check

Sounds like more of the same Illuminati/NWO/NAU/etc tin foil hat stuff.

4. terrist

terrist Cowboy President > All other World Leaders

5. UnNakedChef

UnNakedChef 2jz Sackrider Holder

:alexjones: :ugh:

6. skeletor25rs

skeletor25rs Yetis & Deer

Someone should do a survey asking if american citizens would be OK with shooting american soldiers attempting to take away their rights.

7. 993kgt

993kgt building an airplane whee

probably in a heartbeat, one less jiffy lube worker

8. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

lol @ prisionplanet

9. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 New Member

Seriously...i enjoy a good conspiracy theory every now and then but that guys a nut.

10. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

:ugh: Alien 3 sucked.

11. MTech

MTech New Member

Alexander Emerick Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American paleoconservative[1] radio host and filmmaker who is known for his outspoken opposition to internationalist organizations such as the United Nations and World Bank. He is sometimes described as a "conspiracy theorist."[2]

Nobody really gives a shit about what he does or thinks.

12. twistid

twistid Banged By Super Models Moderator

we should arm toddlers, and the elderly for our first line of defense.

13. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

Spectacular idea! The people you would suspect the least.

14. McCroskey

McCroskey Jonny, what can you make out of this? OT Supporter

I remember watching Alex Jones' show on public access in Austin. Black gunships were
    always buzzing his apartment according to him, trying to pressure him into
    not shining light on the truth.

His neighbors never saw them :dunno:

15. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

His neighbors are in on it.

16. s2k

s2k OT Supporter

wow, that "National Guard units were ordered to confiscate guns" video was pretty messed up

17. McCroskey

McCroskey Jonny, what can you make out of this? OT Supporter

Far more worried abotu the orbital mind control lasers.

18. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

Prison Planet - there's a real legit news source, aye.

19. SNDP

SNDP New Member

There are certainly perfectly acceptable applications of force against americans by our troops if need be. The cops can do it, why can't the army if there was a riot etc..?

20. springy101

springy101 When god comes and calls me to his kingdom, I'll t

Paleoconservative, is that what all the dinosaurs were?

21. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I've read this before, haven't i?

22. springy101

springy101 When god comes and calls me to his kingdom, I'll t

The cops can do what, come into our houses and just take our guns among other things?

23. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Because its illegal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act as it should be. Soldiers aren't trained to be police.

24. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

I wouldnt put it past the Govt

25. SNDP

SNDP New Member

This was not an arguement about cops coming and taking our guns. It was about the military firing on the populace. The cops can do so already, it's just not that big a stretch to think there would be situations that the feds might need to too especially in some sort of emergency situation like riots, etc.. I wouldn't have a problem with that. ( even though there are laws in place that refer to this already ).

Having been in the military as occupational forces and been IN situations where civilians threatened my post I certainly see where things could happen that firing on civilians may be necessary if the civilian cops cannot handle things.

What about if a bunch of people for whatever reason, impede supplies to or infiltrate the borders of a military installation? What if some freak group decided to hijack a convoy on the freeway.... You can certainly see how an armed response might be perfectly justified.