Typical friends to more thread v.stupid at reading teh signs

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ia_cox, Jul 2, 2007.

1. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

The girl is a sr. in HS, I'm going to be a soph. in college. We've been friends of varying degrees of closeness for about 4 years, this last year being a year we were farther apart mainly because I was away and never saw her. Anyway, I find her attractive, but I dismissed ever trying anything with her assuming that years ago before I had a clue about women I friendzoned myself. But a couple of weeks ago she had been complaining to a mutual friend how she hadn't had sex for six months and how it was driving her crazy, and the mutual friend tells us that we should be fuck buddies becuase we've been with out sex for the same amount of time. So right now we jokingly talk about how we are going to hook up and shit...but I still passed it off as jokes because I figured I fucked my chance up years ago and no reason to get any thoughts in my mind. But recently I've noticed some signs that she might be interested...everytime she sees me she makes me hug her (which may be a bad sign, I dunno) and last night when I saw her she said something very strange: she's leaving on a trip tomorrow for two weeks and can't answer phone calls because it's roaming. but she made a point of telling me that I can still text her, and she told me that three times in the night. So now I'm wondering. This even worth bothering with?

2. I think she's slightly interested, but proceed with caution, I'd have to know more to make a more accurate judgement. Something tells me she just likes the attention.

Edit: High school girls hug everyone, that's nothing special.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2007
  3. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

very true, it was just new for me to get one from her. But I'm guessing you're right and she just likes the attention. which suddenly makes me less attracted to her.

4. It doesn't mean shit, I've had girls that hate my guts hug me before just to be nice-acting. Don't get your hopes up.

5. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

hmm i wonder if there is a way to find out if a girl is interested in you.. like some sort of chess MOVE that you can MAKE or something...

6. She's not interested in him, don't give him ideas.

Highlight the next line kid.
    Ask for a number or better yet, if you have the number, ask her out.

7. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

planning on that when she gets back, we'll see what happens. From what I've seen though she's not exactly what I'm looking for in a girl friend, so I might just say fuck it to the whole situation.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

This is HUGE.

This is absolutely the way you must think.

As a young man, I never thought this way - I simply paired up with the women I was most physically attracted to who showed the most interest (was the easiest for me to get).

If you have doubts at all, then do not get involved with her.

9. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

save the lack of pussy, I'm extremely happy being single. Ever since the experience with the last gf I'm now going to be picky with who I chose to be in a ltr with.
    Thanks for the advice, I'm going to see about doing something when she gets back on the 17th, and we'll go from there.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She's leaving for 2 weeks, why bother thinking about it now? When she comes back, if you are still interested then actually pursue her. Stop being a wuss.

/tough love

11. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

honetsly really don't think I was being as wuss, and if I came off that way it's not how I am with this at all. She's gone for two weeks yeah, gives me a little time to think about whether or not I'm reading any interest signs from her right and whether or not she's even worth it. But it's not like I'm going to lose any sleep over it...

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well I'm not saying you are some total loser...but from the sounds of it your answer is clear cut. If you like this chick than you should've already made some kind of move by now.

13. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

bullshit. there are close friends that I will care about no matter what point in their lives they are in. I will not move on and forget about these people simply because I was handed a diploma and moved 45 minutes away.
    As for the girls my age, completely correct; my school has 33,000 kids in it, I'm sure there's one or two I could find my age. However, during the summer I was just looking for a fling to carry over until classes start again. I've had enough friends in college with gf's in high school to know how much of a headache it is, and I know this girl has plenty of attributes I won't tolerate while in a long term relationship. All I was asking mainly in this thread was if you guys think she's at all interested and what I should do to get the situation going the way I want.