FRK Tying your girl up...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by s_ride, Jul 16, 2004.

1. s_ride

s_ride Guest

For those of you that wear ties for work or business, in case you didn't already know, they make wonderful tools to blindfold your girl with. They seem to love the smell of you on the tie, not to mention the way it feels.

And now a question, does anyone have an idea as to what i could use to tie her hands up to the bed post, not rope (too rough), string is too thin...i cant think of anything to use that is soft as well as long. --cant be another tie, that would just be retarded busting out your ties to tie her up with.

:wiggle:

2. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Queen Bee

If you have any of the latex stretchy bands that people use for yoga or physical therapy. They work REALLY well. Soft enough and stretchy enough not to hurt or cut off the blood flow but they hold well and are easy to untie quickly. The different colors are harder or easier to stretch so you can get a tighter one or a looser one for a little more give.
    Anyway I had some around the house from a left over shoulder surgery and on a whim I used them on my g/f and now she loves them.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

pantyhose work wonders.
    Belts from robes
    torn up towel
    ace bandages

4. Didact

Didact I have no idea what I'm doing

That reminds me of a time I was with my ex... We were kinda in the middle of it and she mentioned how she wanted to be tied. Hell I wasn't even thinking -- I pulled my t-shirt off, ripped it in half and tied her arms above her head.

The bottle of Skyy we had that night didn't factor in one bit... ha

5. KwKouki

KwKouki New Member

belts from robes work very well. Thats what Biev and I use. Silky, and will hold the knot.

Try putting her on her back, push her legs up and tie her wrists behind her knees. Its great for regular or anal. I like this position because its easy for the tip of my dick to hit her g-spot. GOD!! I want to cum all over it everytime I do that.

6. Biev

Biev Guest

If she has a silk scarf or thick hair ribbons that works too (that's what I used to tie myself up when I was a teenager), but the robe thing is definitely easier to untie, and it doesn't rip. I'd recommend it ;o) Go buy her a sexy robe!

7. s_ride

s_ride Guest

i like the robe belt idea, i have one of those in my closet, never dawned on me...

i think a torn up towel or tshirt next to my bed somewhere would be a dead give away... im more of a closet-freak at the moment, its a good suprise for the ladies =)

:bowdown:

8. m3m750

m3m750 Kickin' it old school

go to a fabric store and find the drapery cord, it really soft, comes in a bunch of different thicknesses, comes in different colors, and you can get it cut in any length you want. (finally some good came of my mom dragging me to fabric stores when I was a kid)

9. gorilla

gorilla New Member

adjustible bunjee cords.

10. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

silky ribbons would work.

11. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

my wife and i just use handcuffs to tie eachother up....