GUN ty TL1000RSquid

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by islanderman7, Feb 21, 2006.

1. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

i just wanted to say thanks. i finally watched Lord of War after a thread you started weeks ago. this film definitely deserves 2 thumbs. impressed with film angels, acting, the ak-47. this film deserves an academy award!

for further discussion, i kinda felt that this movie was anti-gun and anti 'american government'. whatd you guys think?

and second, i like the part at the end where it says "this film is based on actual events" at first, it made me think that this movie is based off a true story. but now that i think of it... cold war, wars in africa, genocide, etc. those are actual events. i felt like i was tricked into thinking it was a true story. another reason for the anti-gun and anti-american government theory!

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I dont think it was me who started the thread .. but anyway yeah I would say its got an anti gun slant to it but I usually just try to ignore movies like that and just enjoy them for the entertainment value and gun play, in the end I'de say the movie makes me want to sell guns in africa I could use some conflict diamonds :eek3:

3. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

oh i thought it was you.