Txt Msgs from the ex :ugh:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StopDrop&LOL, May 24, 2007.

1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Lately, i've started to get txt msgs from my ex. The other day, she sent me one saying "Hey, hope everthing is well, i always think of you, i miss u" :ugh: I responded with "How are you" and thats was it. I didnt respond to her response. Than today she asked me if i wanted to go to lunch. I just ignored it.

I broke up with her ~ 2 months ago, because she said some hurtful things and i sensed she was talking to the guy she saw the first time we broke up. She ended up going back to him, eventhough he's moving to another state soon, but why the fuck does she feel the need to send me such txt msgs if shes already with another guy? She already knows my stance on ex bf/gf friendships. I dunno, just weird.

No, im NOT going back to her, i dont want to get back with her. Were on two different paths in life. Shes, i dont know how to put it...hasnt finished college (dropped out) and wants thats rich husband type. Im finishing up school, obviously not making big bucks (yet), pursuing my career and trying to reach my goals.

The only reason im posting this thread is due to her recent txt msging which has been making me wonder. Why does she feel the need to send me these kind of txt msgs when shes already involved with another guy?

2. She feels the need to text you because of a whole bunch of reasons.

The easiest one I can think of is the fact as you said the guy she is with is leaving and being one of those women that needs a man constantly in her life to validate her, because self-validation (school) is lacking. She sees you her ex as another one of those guys, the emotional tampon. She can latch onto you until she finds a better one.

My advice: Don't even respond to her texts, just ignore them and any other form of communication she tries.

3. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

tell her you're not going to talk to her for a while, until you feel you are prepared for it. until you move on. until you get yuor life together. whatever. stop talking to her, completely. tell her to stop talking to you not out of anger, but because it just makes you feel bad or whatever the fuck.

remove her from your life. stop holding on. remove it

4. StopDrop&LOL

She is that type of girl who always needs a man in her life. When i confronted her about talking to other gusy behind me back, she said i was the only one she wanted to be with and that if she couldnt be with me, she didnt want to be with anyone else :rolleyes: I wasnt falling for that shit.

I too thought she has started txt'n me, because she knows the guy shes seeing is leaving. How shes txting me behind her bf's back is what i sensed she was doing to me when we were together...txting/calling that other guy.

No, im not going to respond to them. I dont have any desire or motivation to. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Not falling a 3rd time for her shit nor am i going to be some bitches emotional tampon like you said.

5. StopDrop&LOL

I did delete her from my life. I have moved on. Should i tell her to stop txting me or just keep ignoring her? I was going to take the appraoch of just ignoring her, but i have a feeling when he is officially gone, thats when she will really try to get me back.

Ive changed my number twice because of her in the past. I dont really want to change it again, although it probably would be helpful.

6. StopDrop&LOL

appreciate the responses fellas :love:

7. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

tell her. she sounds like the type of girl who wont take the hint when you dont answer, and why put yourself through the annoyance. tell her to fuck off and be done with it :dunno:

8. Change the number. I'm on my 5th number because of my ex. No issue there.

9. Chip Chipperson

no way. fuck that shit.

Tell the girl not to talk to you anymore, that you need time completely with her ot of your life so you can grow or whatever it is you need to do. But at least out of respect, don't just ignore her - tell her straight out.

10. Restraining order dude, I didn't have the luxury, if I answered the phone and she called me from a number I didn't recognize I'd be in jail.

BTW, anyone who gets dumped over a text message, I envy you. :rofl:

11. Chip Chipperson

hahahah... oh jeez dude

12. Dizzy89

Dizzy89 Save a tree, eat a beaver

Just ignore her completely

13. StopDrop&LOL

I dont really feel like i should have to change my number, just because of her. I know it would probably help, but i guess its me being stubborn

If she txts me again, ill tell her to stop. I wont send a lengthy response, just something short and to the point like "please stop txting me, thanks"

14. We've been through this, psycho whores are the best in bed, but not relationship material, much less marriage. :rofl:

15. How about fuck off bitch?

16. StopDrop&LOL

:rofl: you konw what...i actually did think about sending that a few times

17. I would do that. Wish I had the balls to do that much, much earlier on in life.

18. StopDrop&LOL

If i did do that, she would probably be like "he asked me how i was doing the other day and is now telling me to fuck off?"

:rofl:

So you think the reason she sent those txt msgs is because she needs someone to validate her?

Oh ya...just got the No More Mr. Nice Guy in the mail :noes:

19. Yes, yes, wait, and yes. All women on some level need someone to validate them, and who better than their last ex?

Anytime I see your username I think of Ludacris' Part in Chingy's Holidae Inn

Stop, Drop, Kaboom, baby rub on your nipples, some call me ludacris . . .

Waiting for the women to come in and bash me for saying they need validation.

20. StopDrop&LOL

:rofl:

i thought her txts were indicative of her feelings for me :hs:

21. Feelings, so she had feelings for you when she fucked the other dude? A woman who has feelings for you will pine over you till she has you, or she finds someone dumb enough for her to imagine it's you. She wants your validation, because you won't give it to her.

Stop Drop Kaboom

22. Chip Chipperson

bro, i was gonna say this earlier.

the reason you still care about WHY she's tesxting you is because deep down you still crave her and her validation. fucking cut it off at the goddamn shaft man. go out tonight and go talk to cute girls. she's not special. SHE. IS. REPLACEABLE.

23. .

All women are replaceable.

24. Chip Chipperson

not me mum

25. StopDrop&LOL

eh i guess, i dont really care. thought it was pretty pathetic to txt someone 'hope everythingh is well, i think about you all the time, i miss u.." if she didnt have feelings.

wouldnt she have valdation in her life if she already has a man?