FRK Two weeks of foreplay

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by naughtie, Mar 25, 2006.

1. naughtie

naughtie New Member

As usual, aphoric was out of town. This time he was in Las Vegas for 2 weeks. This thread will be all about the things we did in the meantime. I am not going to put it all in the first post because it would be a really long post. Plus it's easier to do a little at a time. Anyway :big grin:

One of the things he asked me to do was to send him dirty messages. I just started typing, and it turned into a story. This is my first one ever, so be kind :hs:

We are going on vacation. To cozumel. We spent a whole day scuba diving, weightless and free, seeing the beautiful, vibrant colors of the fish and the coral. Now we are back at our cabin. Spent, but very happy. We decide to eat out. We pick a place that we know is supposed to be casual, but the food is good. We order some tropical fish to share and plenty of mixed drinks. We slowly eat and enjoy each other's presence. The food is long gone, but we are both fixated on each other. The alcohol is getting to our brains and we just go with it. We are sitting in the middle of a crowded restaurant, but it is full of college age kids and newly weds on their honeymoons. You slowly take the long salt shaker that is shaped like a stubby cock. You lick the top of it just to tease me, because you know I would like it. And it works, I can feel my skimpy thong become moist, and it slips between my pussy lips because I have already become so wet. I wonder what you are going to do next with the salt shaker. You look at me devilishly and you slide it between my thighs and rub it up and down my pussy lips. It is so naughty! Because someone else is going to have to come along and use that! You are enjoying the looks on my face and the quiet moans coming from deep inside me. The waitress comes up. You notice her, but you don't stop.

"Ahem." she says. You slow down and we both look up at her. Taking in her full, perfectly tanned tits with the firm nipples trying to poke stubbornly through her bikini top. And then moving up to her tall, gorgeous neck and we both kind of gaze her full, pouting lips. We both wonder if her pussy lips pout so well. And then we look into her eyes. She is stern, but her clear brown eyes have a hint of mischieviousness... "There are private rooms all over this town for things like that."

Me in my slightly drunken haziness... I say "Can you show us where?" She gives me a stern look and says... "You are my last table. As soon as you pay the bill, I can leave and show you the best places to go." You hastily fumble with your wallet and drop the slimy topped salt shaker right onto the table and your eyes go wide. The waitress sees it. We both see her seeing it.
    She grabs the salt shaker and looks me in the eyes and slowly licks the top of it. completely from front to back. She then moves the salt shaker past her lips, into her mouth, and sucks the juices clean. Making me wonder what it would be like if she was doing that to your cock. No one in the restaurant seems to notice. There are far more interesting drinking games going on. It's a party town. People are used to much worse than that. The bill is paid, we follow her hand in hand to a row of cottages, and we believe these are rentable out by the hour. However, she walks past them, and we watch her skirt slowly bounce up against her round tight ass and I have the urge to just reach out and bite it. You know me too well, and you hold onto my hand tighter as if to say "restrain yourself!"

She takes us to a private beach, and it turns out she owns a house on the beach and she inherited this long stretch of secluded beach. The sand was soft and white. The trees were thick and the cool breeze felt so refreshing! She guided us down to a nice secluded area with soft baby green grass, right off the sand. And she turned around and told me "take off your clothes" I didn't even hesitate. I smiled and wobbled a little in excitement, trying to get out of my shorts. she tried to supress a smile. I didn't notice, but you did. You think "ooo, this is really going to be fun!" You could tell that she was really into me.

:big grin:

2. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

I think you did a great job for a first time. Can't wait to see more

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Thx, aggielooker. My story was ok. I guess it was way too long though. Man, but aphoric also ended up writing one, and HOLY SHIT, the man is a master genius!

Anyway. In between writing each other stories and sending dirty text messages, we did other things as well.

I broke out the webcam as ordered. Then I put on my police uniform. aphoric ordered me to take the nightstick and shove it deep into my pussy. As far as it would go and then a little farther. I pushed until it hurt.
    Then I got up onto the desk and pushed my ass towards the camera so that he could watch every inch being pushed into my pussy.

He then recorded a video for me of him masturbating to me. Mmm.

Here is part two:

She sees me struggling with my shorts and she steps to me and takes me by the shoulders. She takes hold of me in such a commanding way that I stop and just look into her eyes. She stares back at me, and grabs my shorts and gets rid of them with just a flick of the wrist. They land some where in the trees. I am now standing before you and her completely naked. I can feel you both greedily eating the sight of me up. I am not self conscious at all. I just wait. and the anticipation makes me crazy, I start to slowly drip hot juice down the side of my thigh. The movement catches her eye and she keeps her hands on me and crouches down right there and moves right under me. She lifts her head up and her face is right between my thighs. She looks up at me and starts sucking and slurping. "Mmm!" she says. She stops only long enough to look at you and say. "You. Take your clothes off as well. And slowly. So we can both watch."

She then goes back to sucking and now she is flicking her tongue deep inside my pussy and I am getting weak in the knees. She is holding me up by my ass with both of her hands while simulatneously spreading my pussy and ass apart. You want to get your clothes off as fast as you can, but you slowed down when she told you to. You could hardly wait to let your throbbing cock free. As your pants come off, we can all see the mutiple spots of precum decorating your underwear. both of us girls smile.

Finally you reveal your majestic, magnificent, beautiful cock to both of us, and she starts moaning into my pussy. I am so weak, and I am cumming, and it's so hard to stand. She is relentless! She pushes her face in harder and moans even louder! She grinds her face deep into my pussy now and is using her hands and her nose and her tongue on me. I grab her by the hair because I already came and I need her to stop. she keeps going and I have no where to move, she's got me in a death grip. I let out an animal scream! And I am bucking back and forth and flopping like a fish trying to get away from the intense stimulation from her touch.

Your cock is rock hard and dripping wet. You have to start stroking it. And you wrap your hand around your cock, and you drop to your knees in awe at the sight which you are seeing. You use every ounce of will power to keep from coming. the feeling of holding it in is so intense!

4. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:eek4: :wackit:

That's my reaction to a lot of naughtyrn's posts. :mamoru:

5. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

I got hard :o

6. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Im stuck sittin at mah desk now, thanks a lot. :rofl:

7. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

.~.

8. Advan

Advan New Member

x2 cant stand up now. wheres part three god damnit?

9. skelm

skelm New Member

10. FifthGear

FifthGear -

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Thanks, everybody!! :love:

Here is part three:

You finally give in and the hot spray of your cum splashes us from head to toe! We all fall in an exhausted heap. We all lay there in wonder. We stare up and the sky and just watch the brilliant stars and the huge, fat orange moon. The tiki lights that surrounded us still burned strong. We are all amazed at what we got ourselves into and considered ourselves very lucky. She has never found a couple that was so willing, so open and so god damn sexy on top of it! She found that we communicated well, we moved together well, we knew each other well and were such a strong couple that she knew she could trust us. She could tell we are in love and that nothing could break that. That was good for her, because she didn't want to fall into another drama story where either the man or the woman wants to be alone with her and tries to end the previous relationship and start a new one with her. So she stopped trying to look for that perfect couple for a while. And then by sheer luck, they just fall right into her lap!

She is not done with us yet! We had fallen into cuddling, you and I. We were on the brink of blissful sleep when she woke us with a CRACK! She had already gone inside and changed. She was wearing a black leather teddy with thigh high boots and six inch steel heels. She had a mask on now and more importantly a whip! "Yipe!" I cried as I realized that there was pain accompanied with the noise. Immediately I felt my pussy start to drip. She had a scary looking box full of who knows what? And she caught me staring at it... that earned me another crack of the whip right on both ass cheeks, leaving a dark red line. I could feel it start to welt, and I was at her mercy.

She said "I am not going to get very involved... THIS TIME" she went to her black box and opened the lid. She brought out an ancient looking hawaiian warrior mask. but it wasn't the typical mask.. It looked kind of like satan. She ordered you to put it on. You obeyed. You then looked down at me with nothing but a scary satanic mask on, and the jumping lights from the flickering flames of the tiki lights seems to animate the mask and bring it to life. She told you that she wanted to watch. And she wanted you to put on a good show, or she will punish me. She told you that she wanted to see violence and hate expressed through sex.

I could feel you slowly smile under the mask, and I was frightened to the core. I have honestly never been this scared before in my life! I could see your cock stand straight out, and it seemed more like a weapon of death now than a tool for pleasing me. She told you that you could choose one torture device out of the box. Immediately the double sided twelve inch pink dong caught your eye. It was a gesture of mercy for you to pick that one, and that melted my heart. At least I was familiar with it. Little did I know, I would become much more familiar with it in the next hour!

My pussy was twitching constantly now... in fear and anticipation again. You walked over to me and I sat up. Naked. Innocent. Like a poor virgin who was to be sacrificed to the gods. Except I was far from a virgin. And that thought suddenly made you angry for some reason. Maybe it was the mask. maybe it was the alcohol. But you were really getting into this role-playing. You raised the dildo high up into the air and slapped me across the back with it, forcing me to fall onto my stomach. I felt like my back was broken, but I knew it was not. The force with which you pummeled me surprised me. I was so incredibly wet and my soft pussy was drooling all over the place!

You grabbed me by the hair and made me stare into the face of the demon-possessed mask. I couldn't even see your eyes... only deathly black shadows, and that was unsettling. You shoved the pink dildo into my mouth so deep and made me choke and then you kept going deeper "I want to see you take this whole dildo in." I knew it wasn't possible, but I tried anyway. I cried and choked and gagged while you held me upright by my hair. I was leaving puddles every place that you dragged me.

12. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

Makes me sad that I don't have anyone that writes me that kind of stuff :wtc:

13. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Aw, honey! Don't think about it like that! You are so young! Enjoy the time while you have it before you get tied down! :love:

What does that symbol mean?

:mamoru::love:

And thx everybodeh!

14. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

woah is about all I can say!! Awesome story there Naughty with such great detail! :drool:

15. vintel

vintel New Member

Definitely great story. It's funny, I'm kinda in the same boat. My gf said no sex for 2 weeks, until we go to Miami, just to heat things up a little bit when we go down there. And it's a good idea too, bc I'm gonna propose when we are down there as well.

16. naughtie

naughtie New Member

part four: :)

You saw the puddles and it made your already rock hard cock feel lilke it was going to explode. You smacked me in the face and made me lick up all the puddles that I had left. "You are such a messy, bad, dirty girl."

She sits there and watches intently. Her eyes are wide open, and she has a small grin on her face. She is now absently twirling the whip quietly on the ground as she watches you make me beg you suck your cock "Please, sir! May I please have a taste?" She takes the handle for her whip and starts running it along the inside of her thigh.

You grab me by the neck with one hand, almost lifting me completely off the ground. Your grip is so tight that I begin to see stars. "You want to taste this cock, do you? Well you asked for it! Now you are gonna get it! You take this cock, you little bitch." You shove the entire length of your generous cock deep into my throat again. I look up at you gratefully and close my eyes as your huge cock cuts off my oxygen supply. She is now standing and using the whip to pleasure herself, shoving the handle deep into her hot pussy. The juices drip down the handle and onto her fingers. She absently licks her fingers clean while watching us.

You decide that I have been good enough so far that I deserve to feel your cock inside of me. But I will have to work for it. You make me stand up straight and, reaching for my discarded baithing suit, you blind fold me and then tie me to the nearest coconut tree. You admire my cute little ass for a minute and then take the twelve inch dildo and spank me on the ass with it... I don't scream. so you reward me by sliding your cock into my pussy from behind. I squeal with delight and push my ass back against you.

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

we have another budding erotica author.

thats fucking hot. that is all :clit:

18. Searcher

Searcher New Member

Great Job......Short stories are wonderful.......

19. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

great thread naughtyrn ;)

20. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Had to stop reading half way thru part 2 I started to get a chub and I have to make my rounds in a minute or 3

21. Advan

Advan New Member

this post keeps getting better and better 10/10 :bigthumb:

22. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

Where's the rest? :x:

23. jhondatech

jhondatech New Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wackit:

moar moar moar. That is fucking hot!

24. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Aww! :love: you guys are sweet! Part five:

You are enjoying yourself so much, and you don't notice her walking towards us. I am blindfolded but I can hear the steel click of her high heels on the walk way. I remember that she is watching us and the orgasm that I have been trying to hold off threatens to hit me. You pull my hair back hard and say "not until I say, you fucking whore." I am whimpering now and you are pushing ever deeper and harder, making me feel like you are going to split me in half with your cock! The bark of the tree is scraping my skin raw, and you know it, and you keep thrusting. With each powerful thrust, you lift my body off the ground and my skin burns. My senses are heightened, I just want to come. You pull my hair even harder so that my neck is bent backwards at a painful angle. My blindfold slips a little and I see her with her mouth open, pleasuring herself, on the verge of orgasm. She is waiting. We are both waiting for you. And you decide when you want to cum.

You finally move in close to me and wrap your hand around my neck from the back so that your hand is completely covering my windpipe. You squeeze a little and then you whisper in my ear. "You can cum onto my cock now, little slave." The release of the tension seemed to last forever. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her cumming all over her whip handle. And I felt you tightening your grip on me, your thrusts come more slowly and more purposefully. As you filled my pussy with your precious white hot cum, I wished this moment would never end.

The moment did end, but only to lead to the next adventure. She finally approached us and untied me. She applied some warm coconut butter to my skin to soothe the scraping, and she lingered a while on my tits and on my nipples, kissing them tenderly to your delight. And mine as well, of course. She let me sit on the beautifully landscaped rocks that seemed to be part of an incredibly intricate fountain/japanese rock garden. She kneeled between my legs and sucked the cum out of my pussy. she never took her eyes off mine, and I could see the glint of a smile the whole time she was eating your cum out of my pussy. She felt that she has finally found the perfect couple.

25. Advan

Advan New Member

wooohooo naughtytym you are amazing. I swear everyone of your posts makes me go nuts just thinking about my girlfriend coming home.