SRS Two strange dreams, two nights in a row.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by z31maniac, Dec 7, 2005.

1. z31maniac

z31maniac *insert witty remark*

First, my old roommate, who is my best friend but lives about an hour away from me, had come to town. We were at some anonymous shopping center when he asks if he can ride my bike, an R6, wierd cause he likes cruisers. So I say sure, because for some reason in the dream he had riding experience when in real life he does not.

He takes off and just like all those videos you see of noobs on bikes, he takes off in a straight line out of control and hits the curb. Only the bike flips forward, throws him off and lands on him. I keep trying to call 911 as I run towards him but keep getting put on hold. When I get next to him I find that he is dead, and 911 still won't answer the phone, although I guess at that point it didn't matter.

Note: Almost 2 months ago I was invovled in a 4 motorcycle accident where a good friend of mine died after sliding across the double yellow and being hit by a truck. And the other 3 of us went down in all the shit that followed. But I hadn't had any dreams or nightmares about it until the other night.

Second, not so strange so much as the mental state during the dream, like how I was feeling in the dream.

This chick from where I used to work was at my old house, where I grew up at. She's attractive, not a 10, but still a good looking girl. So I bring up wanting to have sex with her and she is like, yeah I want to, but what about my boyfreind. I say, "He won't know, so it won't matter"

So we go into the bathroom, get naked and she bends over the tub so I can do her doggystyle. The door to the bathroom keeps opening though, almost like someone keeps walking by and opening it and walking off. We continue to have sex anyway until we both finish, another wierd thing is I fucked her without a condom. Which is something I have only done on a few occasions.

Like I said the 2nd dream isn't so strange, wanting to fuck a good looking girl, but the whole feeling of the dream. Like someone is watching, something bad is about to happen kinda thing, know what I mean.

I would like interpretation, not cause I'm Freudian, but because I think its interesting to see how different people interpret things.

2. z31maniac

nothing, ok

3. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

The first dream is grief

the second dream is telling you that somehow the BF WILL find out

just my uneducated intepretation :hs:

4. z31maniac

Uh oh, I fucked my ex last night who has been dating the guy she left me for for a few weeks now.

Hope he doesn't find out.:eek3d:

5. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

IBZ31obituary :o :wavey:

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

This sounds correct to me, by the way i've seen those movies with totally new bikes and then crashing in a straight line on OT :oh: , gosh what a mess i hope you get better experiences with bikes in the future HOWEVER, bikes are notorious because they are extremely dangerous with nothing to catch the blow exept your own body , there's no protection exept maby a helmet which not everyone wears even too. With a car there's also little protection but at least its a bit safer (depending on the type of car of course) cage construction,airbags and what not.

The second dream is a good indication that if in the future a cheating oppertunity arises, you should only take NO GO there for an answer

7. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Give me a second

8. LancerV

First: something about good luck and helping someone. Did anything good happen to you and help someone? But the last part could also mean that you tried to help someone but actually hurt someone.

Second : Means pretty much the same as the first one just using sex and possiblly ending a relationship thus turnining happinees into sadness

9. z31maniac

^In the first dream, both in real life my friend that got hit by the truck died. Shitty thing to see a good buddy of yours laying dead in the middle of the road. And in the dream my friend died, so I don't understand your interpretation about good luck, could you explain more please?

Lets hope the guy she is dating doesn't find out. I don't think she would tell him for fear of losing him.

I mainly wanted to fuck her to see if she would? Now there is no doubt in my mind that she could ever be relationship material again.

Thanks for the interpretations, keep them coming. I like reading other's thoughts on things.

10. LancerV

I think Im more going with the having sex with a girl who has a bf, in that she was most likely happy but in turn you may have made her life worse. Its kinda like you dont offer drugs to someone who has been rehibalited because its the noble thing to do. Bikes, bicycles ussally are a sign of good omen, good forutne etc, but since you werent ridding the bike and calling for help is a sign of good deeds if you get through and sucedde but if you dont get to help and fail its a sign of causing suffering.