Two recent "pick up" stories and a little quiz

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Toda Party, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I see quite a few of you are interested in learning how women work, so here it goes. First, I'll mention that I frequent country bars and line/couple dance.

Girl #1
    I get off the dance floor, and see my friend talking to a girl, and her friend is standing off to the side, just looking at people dancing. Theres a guy on the dance floor doing some pretty crazy stuff. So I make a comment to her about going and dancing next to him, and shes not really responsive. Whatever. A minute later, an OLD chinese dude(no offense, he just seemed out of place for a country bar) asks her to dance, and she goes with him. When she gets off the floor, I bust on her a little bit and tell her to go get his number, while laughing at her. I proceed to walk away and go outside. Who follows me outside? She does, and asks me to come in and dance with her.

Girl # 2, different night

I'm dancing with a girl, convo is going well, I'm teasing, busting on her, ect. She's responsive, and plays back. After one of the dances was over, a women(who earlier in the night I told to give me her #), comes up and gives me her number in front of the girl I was dancing with/ talking to. I get the number and continue to dance with the girl I was dancing with for another song or two. Dance is over, she tells me she's leaving. I grab her by the waist and pull her off the floor, while telling her to give me her number. She responds with something along the lines of "don't you mean you're gonna ASK me for my number?" I said "no, I TOLD you to give me your number". I had already decided that I was telling her to give me my number... wasn't gonna wuss out and then ASK for it. So I walk away, and she leaves. :mamoru:

Now I'd like to hear some theories from you guys on what happened with both of the girls- most importantly girl #2 and why she wouldn't give out the #.

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you played it off perfectly. girl #2 is a bitch who only wants submissive men.

nice going, well done sir !

3. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I'm sure it gave her something to think about. I've seen her before and I'll probably see her Friday night, and if she says anything to me I'll let you guys know. Me, I got a good laugh out of it.

4. fray

fray New Member

I disagree... I think she saw you get another number already so you came off as the player-type and then pompous on top of that for demanding/expecting that she'd give you her number.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: Sounds like TOO MUCH cocky, TOO LITTLE funny to me.

6. its a guy thing

its a guy thing New Member

:werd:I'm sure she thought "what an asshole" afterwards. It's a fine line to walk, but there are ways to tell girls to give you their number w/ out seeming that way.

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

What happened with girl #1? Surely you accuesed her of stalking you or following you around like a lost puppy... :dunno:

And the above assessment for #2 sounds right. You miscalibrated.

8. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Bingo. She saw me get a number just a few minutes earlier, and didn't want to be that "easy". I could have worded it a little different, or said something funny when she told me to ask for the number, but I really didn't care. You guys are right- because of the woman who gave me her number just a few moments earlier, I probably came across as too cocky. It's a situation to learn from though.

Girl #1- I just sighed and replied "ok" (hey I was tired, thats why I went outside to sit down), we get inside and the slow dance was just ending. Made some small talk, her and her friend go to the bathroom, 2 other girls started talking to us. I teased the hell out of them and they responded but I really didnt want anything to do with them. A few minutes go by and the first girls still weren't back so we left.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
  9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

So what I am wondering is if you actually liked either of these women, and actually thought they might be cool to get to know and go on some dates, or if you were just "getting numbers."

While I fully understand the importance of socializing and getting numbers, I don't get numbers unless I am actually going to call her.

10. xinster

xinster New Member

who's that in your avy?

11. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Girl #1- No real interest, I was just having fun. She looked bored.

Girl #2- I'd like to bang her, but wasn't interested in anything other than that.

I don't get numbers either unless I plan on calling, regardless of what my intent may be(sex, dating, relationship, whatever).

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

You don't do it just for practice? I guess I would think that's a good exercise to make yourself better at dealing with random women in social situations like that..... :dunno:

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I rarely will ask a woman for a number, not even for practice. Of course, I'm a little different in that I know I could pick her up if I wanted to. I've had plenty of women give me their numbers without me even asking, and I usually just toss them. I guess it's an odd concept, but my philosophy is to be serious about meeting people or not waste their time, you know?

Asking for a number is easy. Asking for a number KNOWING you're actually going to call that person in a few days puts a whole different spin on it. In my opinion. Anyone can get a number. Few can call the number and convert it into a date. Even fewer can get past the first date.

14. its a guy thing

its a guy thing New Member

:dunno: for biggarr click thumbnail.
    [​IMG]