two month (un)progress stats

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by KetchupKing, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

June 10: 172 @ 13.5%bf
    Aug 10: 160 @ 17.0%bf

strength has dropped about 20% too. :wtc:

Went from 5x 1/3rd body workouts a week to one fullbody workout a week. Went from biking and running 12 hours a week to 1 hour a week. Went from a meal every 3-4 hours to one every 8 or so hours. Went from 3200 cals /w 200g protein to 2000 cals /w 50g protein.

I didn't think 2 months of slacking off would have that drastic of an effect. Almost all of the muscle loss/fat gain took place in the first three weeks and then leveled off though. How long do you guys think it'll take to go back to where I was? :hsd:

2. SteveO

SteveO Guest

I don't understand that at all. There's physically no way to lose over 20 lbs of muscle

3. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

I only lost ~18lb of muscle?

In any case muscle loss is pretty easy if you aren't training and eating. I think that' fairly accurate as I did the fat caliper test 5 times just to make sure. I've also lost almost an inch off my arms and 2.25 inch off my thighs. I usually have almost no fat there so that along should account for most of the muscle loss. My lat and chest look about the same, so I guess I just lose muscle off my limbs fast.

4. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

why is stupid shit like this posted? :ugh:

Itll take you atleast 4 to get back a where you were. Congrats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.