Twist on how many V.gaycuriosityhasme

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Carpet Liquor, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Ok, This may be more suited to the closet, but since these threads were started here and many closet members also frequent here, I thought I'd ask this question:

For gay members, how many previous partners is too many?

A second part to this question:

If this person has/had straight relationships, how many members of the opposite sex is too many?

IBthreadfailure

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I don't seem to have a problem with how many either sex has had. I guess it depends on gay vs. bi vs. straight. But I generally look at my "partners" as people and it doesn't matter how many men or women they have had whether they are a man or a woman. You know??

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I was trying to incorporate bisexuals as well, but this is a multifaceted question.

Good answer though, that's what I'm trying to determine here, since there is an obvious double standard when it comes to men vs women in the straight comunity, for proof of that, you just have to look through a couple threads here and it's evident. But what I'm curious about is, is there a double standard as well for the gay comunity, or is it more even, with less of a double standard.

It may also help to post if you are male or female, and if you are gay or bi.

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Yes for some odd reason the name purple beast comes to mind... errr, pkay I will be good.

I am 22, female, bisexual. And I don't care how many people any partner has been with as long as they have been tested and their behaviour with me and with others is socially acceptable and not what I would personally view as trashy. Other than that if you are respectable enough to draw my attention and are clean, I will not hold anything against you.

5. crashspeeder

crashspeeder Interesting Title

i think the number is linked to your age. if you're 17 and u've had 8 partners...that's too many. if you're 23 and you've had 8 partners, u've been having fun. I don't think there's a clear line tho. i'm 19, i'm bi and i've had 1 female sex partner, no males.

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I'm not trying to derail my own thread, but part of what you said has me intrigued.

You say you've only had 1 female partner, and no male partners, yet you say you're bi, I'm assuming from this statment that you're female. So I have to ask the question, How do you know your bi and not gay? Before anyone flips, I realize there's more to relationships than who sticks what in who, but for all intents and purposes, you can't be straight or gay without completing the deed. ;) Until then you just have tendancies in those directions.

Looking forward to replies from more members. :x:

7. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I would have to agree with you. Good point!