Twinge in my ass/ham area?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Martyr, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martyr

Martyr New Member

I know the obvious answer is get it looked at by a physician if I'm worried about it (not really) but I'm not even sure if I'm under my mother's health insurance at this point in time. I figured it was something that would heal quickly, and perhaps it is and I fuck up the process by exercising?

It feels like it's coming from under my right ass cheek. Been feelin' it for about a week or two now and started feelin' it on a heavy squat day. Didn't feel comfortable, said fuck it, and went back today. A2G is doable but still feels funny. Good mornings are ok too. Did multiple sets of SLDLs today with no problems. Tried a light lunge on my right leg and damn near fell over. :hs: Any idea of what it could be? I don't mean to sound like a pussy because the pain is definitely bearable and I don't feel it doing day-to-day things, but it's a hindrance if I want to lift my hardest.

Note: Now that I think of it, it wasn't there until I started incline walking. Just a thought. :dunno:

2. el es dee

el es dee ...through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

the obvious answer is gay sex :dunno:

3. Martyr

Martyr New Member

Shit. Why didn't I think of that?

4. el es dee

el es dee ...through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

seriously though, you stretching alot?

5. Martyr

Martyr New Member

A lot? No. I typically don't stretch every part of my legs, but I always hit the hamstrings and the inner thighs.

Edit: Now that I think about it. It's probably bad form with lunges. Fuck them shits, I don't need 'em anyway. :squintd:

Last edited: May 9, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.