WEB tshirt, mugs, etc - digital print shops

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Oh its me 20, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Oh its me 20

Oh its me 20 New Member

I'm looking for a site thats similar to cafe press or zazzle that allows you to create unique tshirts, mugs, etc with your own designs and they handle all the printing and shipping. I would use the two listed above, but the margins for me are too small (ie: they charge 14.99 for a t-shit plus 1 or 2 dollar markup for me).

Any suggestions?

2. Supergeek

Supergeek New Member

I'd like to find one of those with a larger piece of the pie too.

3. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I'd definitely be interested in this too. I've wanted to a few shirts for a long time but the usual places that make it super easy also make it hard to make a profit without ripping off the customers.

I've tried hooking up with the guys here that have a shirt site but they wouldn't have it lol. I just wanted my own page to sell my shirts through and let me take a cut on the ones I designed.

I don't have the energy/resources to do full on research to get my own site and supply line going though lol.

4. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

:werd: merch is not a cheap game to get into...tshirt printing alone is expensive as fawk:hs: I was going to start printing band shirts last year but the initial investment was a little much:o