LGBT Trying to shrink some shirts, any advise?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by whoarnti, Feb 10, 2004.

1. whoarnti

whoarnti Guest

Ok so here is the deal, I bought some stretch poplin shirts (straight button up long sleeve shirts) and they are mediums. I've bought like 9 over the past few months, all on sale so thats why so many.

I went to Express and they were havin an MX1 sale, and I got some, and a small, the small fits awesome, very form fitting. I have 3 with tags still on but the sale is over and I think the colors I want are gone so I doubt I can swap them out, but I am going to try.

As for the others. They are 97% cotton 3% lycra. I would like for them to be smaller than the Medium they are. Is there a good way to wash them so that this happens? I mean they say say cold wash and tumble dry. What if I were to hot washa dn hot dry or cold wash hot dry.

Any ideas? I want the colors to stay but for them to be 5-10% smaller would be awesome. If ya hae a clue please respond. Thanks

2. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

I've done this and then thrown them in the dryer and run them on the highest heat setting possible for as long as possible.