COMIC Trying to Sell comic Stuff

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by cucci28, Sep 18, 2006.

1. cucci28

cucci28 New Member

I'm a big marvel fan. Have hundreds of X-men comics, All the original Marvel Card sets and many many action figures. does anyone know if places are still buying old comics or action figures etc.

I'm living in California but would also be willing to ship stuff
    PS I dont mean this to be an advertisement but more of a plea for help. Although if anyone is willing to take this stuff off my hands by all means.

2. Bobbot

Bobbot Safer than a Doombot!

If you're in Cali, I think you're in a very populated area; I'm sure you have some comic shops nearby that would be willing to rumage through your collection and offer you a deal. Just make sure you don't go in on a wednesday; maybe go in on a monday when it's slow. You should probably call ahead of time and explain what's up and and they should arrange something for you. If you need to find a shop near you, you can type your zip in at http://csls.diamondcomics.com/dc_csls.asp

3. axio

axio New Member

eBay is your best bet.

4. DoctorDoom

DoctorDoom Doom always keeps his word. OT Supporter

In general I would say selling your stuff to a shop or on ebay each have their pros and cons. At a shop they'd take more of your stuff at once, but you'll probably make less money. On ebay you'll probably make more money, but spend more time in setting up the auctions and shipping stuff.

Why don't you take some pictures and post them here. I might be interested in the Marvel cards.

5. macistaniMac

macistaniMac New Member

I might be interested in the comics, can you send me a list outlining what runs you have?