SRS Trying to help my friend out w/ a girl...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Loud01Blazer, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Loud01Blazer

Loud01Blazer New Member

Well my and my friend hang out at this bar every weekend. We've been friends for about 3 years now. He is shy when it comes to the girls, so he always looks at me for advice. It most situations i give him advice and it works.

But the situation now is there is a bartender that has been eyeing him for a few weeks. I finally talk him into talking to her. That hit it off, he finds out she's 35 divorced for 4 years and has 2 kids. (he's 22 BTW) He seems cool with it. He starts going to the bar everytime she works, waits there till it closes and walks her to her car. She gives him a hug and a kiss and is on her way. They talk about going out sometime but nothing comes up of it. That is basically what goes on everynight.

So tonight he calls me and says he was sitting at the bar, she stopped by for about 15 minutes had a beer and was on her way. Didn't say bye or anything. He asks me what he should do....

I really don't know what to tell him as he really likes her and wants to take her out and doesn't want to ruin what they have now by asking her questions, like "why didn't you talk to me when you saw me?" He basically just want's to know how to ask her if she wants to move on to the next step and go out. WIth out coming on to strong to her.

So if this makes any sense to anyone, i would appreciate your input so i can't point him in the right direction.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  2. Ivy

Ivy New Member

Tell him to ask her out for a specific day, and time. They are not in an actual relationship so she doesnt really owe him anything, and doesnt have to stop and talk to him. Maybe she didnt even see him. He needs to step up and find out if she is seriuos about going out with him.

Honestly though I think most 35 year old divorced women, with two kids arent really going to take a 22 year old that seriously.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Umm, the answer is pretty simple. He needs to invite her on an actual date. He needs to be prepared too. Like Ivy said, a specific time, day and date. "Hey, lets go to dinner this Friday night."