trying to have anal with my wife

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mustang5oh, Mar 8, 2005.

1. mustang5oh

mustang5oh New Member

Ok, we tried it, and she said that the whole time, she felt like she had to poop. lol, she even dousched befor. eh i know i spelled it wrong. Does it eventually loosen up so she wont feel like that? or any suggestions on how to make it easier for her?

2. did you play with her puss at the same time?

do that and see if she cums harder.

put a dildo or broken off broom handle in her axe wound, that'll do wonders.

3. mustang5oh

mustang5oh New Member

she was just usin a vibrator at the time, ill try a dildo tonight lol

4. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

vibrators > dildos... wtf

5. mustang5oh

mustang5oh New Member

the way to see it,, why have icecream when you can have it with sprinkles on top of it.. whats wrong with vibrators? im sure some women find it uncomfy to be screwed in the butt, so ya use a vibrator to kinda reach an agreement.... a dildo in addition is just kinda a reason to let me do her in the butt. If she dont get nothin outa it, why would she wanna do it?

6. HawaiiLover

HawaiiLover Guest

Make sure she is lubed up real good, finger her or something to stretch her out. Eventually she will not feel like she has to poop as much. There have been a few times I didnt feel like I needed to. It feels kind of different with a dildo in the pussy and a cock in the anus. I usually make myself cum with my fingers while he is doing me anal. It takes my mind off the "poop" feeling.

7. Original

Original OT Supporter

Yeah you usually have to try it a couple times and get into the sex rather than the feeling. It will always feel like poop is trying to come out, since your dick is passing thru and giving the same feeling as shit would.

Like someone else said, massage her pussy at the same time, you could throw in a pretty intense O

8. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

Next time you have anal with her, and im sure she does number 2 prior to it and cleans and what not, tell her to make herself feel like shes pushing as if she was taking a shit when you are actually doing it. Supposedly the reason why it may make it feel uncomfortable for her or has that wanting to poop sensation is cause she probably isnt fully relaxed. If she pushes as if trying to take a shit it makes it easier for you to go in and out and with out her straining inside. try it out and let us know everything went ok.

9. Crystal Ban

Crystal Ban Guest

10. booxbooxkittie

booxbooxkittie New Member

Take it REALLY slow and easy and use A LOT of lube and it won't be soooo bad. Like it hurts like a mother but the more lube the better and the less she will feel like she has to shit. Also..she should make a BM an hour or so before to clean herself out;)

11. aaron33

aaron33 New Member

It's more like she gets the same feeling as pooping when you do it anally, so she feels like she has to poop. Just like when you hear running water, you feel like peeing. Once she gets used to the sensation, then she won't be associating the feeling with pooping.
    Plenty of lube is good. The anus doesn't create its own lubrication.

12. gixxerfast

gixxerfast Guest

I thought it would never happen with my g/f. She has done it before with her ex, and one of her "friends," but she kept telling my dick was just too thick. We tried several times and used tons of anal ease, but no luck.

Finally, the other night, we had been fucking a bit. Then I got her doggie style. While I was fucking her from behind, I reached down and grabbed a bunch of anal ease and her butt plug. I started easing her butt plug in, while I continued to fuck her, and gradually started fucking her harder with the butt plug - at the same time I was fucking her harder my self. I wasn't just fucking her with an in and out motion. I was using the butt plug in and out, but at the same time, moving it around in circles trying to slowly stretch her asshole out. Adding more anal ease, til my dick was about numb, I then pulled my dick out and eased it into her ass. For the first time, this happened with relative ease! She said she loved it and I even started fucking her a little more intensely than I planned on.

This was really fucking hot and she has already asked me when we are going to do it again!!

I hope this works for you too........

13. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    That's the way to go. Gotta work it slow, especially on shorter girls.