Trying to have a relationship sucks ...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TenSteel, Mar 7, 2005.

1. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

when you still live with your parents. Espeically ones that have different opinions about pre-marital sex, and ones that continue to babysit you when you're 22 years old. No matter how much I do around the house, no matter how much I try to act like an adult, I will never be a true "adult" in their eyes until I leave home.

The babysitting continues into the relationship between me and my gf-- and it's stagnating it at a time when it needs to grow and blossom. And the tension that's made from this babysitting hurts the relationship between me and my parents.

It just fucking sucks.

2. Bella

Bella New Member

Move out

3. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Move out. :dunno:

4. Fearan

Fearan Guest

Move out.. You're 22 for Christ's sake.

5. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

move out!!! if you're 22 and living at home, you are a loser.

6. shady5

shady5 Guest

:cocked:

then again I wouldnt want my kid getting it on in MY house, no matter how old they are. Move te hell out or go to her house... or anywhere, back seat of a car, ANYTHING!

7. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

Yes, I'm a loser while I'm going to college and living at home :rolleyes:

Yeah, her dad lives with her too ... he actually moved up here with her. We're both in intensive programs ... she's becoming a dental hygenist, I'm becoming a radiologic tech. So STFU

8. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Hell, I'm 25 and live at home. :rofl:

Of course, I'm still in school (Master's), and my parents aren't here 6 months a year. :dunno:

Plus, they don't care about sexual relations. :hs:

9. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

living at home while going to school does not make you a loser. living at home without going to school or having no job makes you a loser.

10. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

true story.

I just turned 24, just finished uni (still waiting for my piece of paper), just got a full time job. I'll start seriously thinking about moving out in the next 6-12 months I'd say.

11. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

My parents leave me alone.

12. VSismyheaven

VSismyheaven Guest

Let your parents know how you feel, even offer to pay them rent to get them off your back and make them think you're more of an adult. The simple thing is to move out though. Get some friends together and get a house or an apartment it won't be as expensive. Good luck!

13. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

I'm 24... (25 in November) and I still live at home! And yes... relationships and even friendships do suck when you still live at home!

I've offered my parent's rent hundreds of times... thinking it would get them off my case but they turn me down and thats exactly why! If I pay then they would have to rvoke thier right to pry, chastise and treat me like a child!!!! They're not prepared to do that! My parents aren't daft!

14. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

25 and still at home. :wavey:

And Im in the same shoes. No matter how much of an adult I try to be, I still get treated like a kid.

And I can't move out cuz I can't afford to (unless I get like 3 jobs or some shit). But why put myself through struggle?

Ah well, next year for sure I am moving out.

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

do it in a car

16. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

I don't drive!!!

17. naughtie

naughtie New Member

25 and don't drive?

ok, umm.... there is always public restrooms, blow jobs under the table cloth at thanksgiving dinner, camp sex, church functions sex, department store changing room sex. the list goes on, my friend.

18. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

move out when you're ready. i recall from your previous posts that you're from some middle eastern country. i bet your parents have no problem with you staying at home unlike some "americanized" families. why move out when you will most likely struggle with life, end up hating life, and then finally move back with the parents?

19. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i agree

20. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

:werd:

My family is good for the most part. Sure we have differences but we all get along.

And come on, my mom loves to do my laundry, cook dinner, usually makes my lunch work ( :hsugh: I know I'm lazy but hey, she won't be doing this forever so I'm taking advantage of it now), sometimes even clean my room (although I tell everyone explicitly not to come in it without permission)...

I'm basically still a kid in my house but I'm not complaining.

I could be at home living a little more comfortably, then living on my own, struggling to make ends meet.

21. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

Its quite common in Blighty... unlike our friends across the pond we're not "born to drive" nor do we think its our right!

Best thing to do... is date older men! They have a house and a car and sexperience!!!! :naughty:

22. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    You have got it backwards, my friend.

I don't think it suck. it rocks.

You have parks, forests, movie theaters, public bathrooms, and the whole "sneaking around" thing makes it much more of a turn on.'

When you have your own place, you'll have to find excuses to to do this stuff. Enjoy it while you can. And have sex on top of a moving train. It's the best sex ever!