SRS trying to get over my ex..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by L Shaped Ambush, Jun 27, 2009.

1. L Shaped Ambush

L Shaped Ambush New Member

but recently every two weeks she'll knock on my room window at 1am-3am on a friday or saturday when i'm not doing anything "just to say hi" and invites herself in my house. she sits on a recliner i have and just starts unloading about her life since the last time we spoke -- usually she'll start about how she just came back from LA/Hollywood and she "almost died" or "got lost".. so last night i just interrupted her and asked, "what becomes of us?" and she throws a fit saying how i 'ruin everything' and asks why i cant just shut up and talk normally like nothing happened (we've been through breakups and subbreakups when she was seeing her fiance and still fucking me)

she told me not to call her work anymore, so i stopped. she told me not to e-mail her, so i stopped. she has a cell phone but doesnt use it because her fiance/ex/dont-know-status-now probably pays her bill and they had an agreement that she wouldn't use the phone to call me :rofl:

i really fucking liked her to the point of depression when we stopped talking.. fuck that though. she's admitted to not wanting a relationship right now and how she "doesn't care about guys".. i've opened up too much to her clearing stating how i feel only to be shitted on.. so how can i retract back to my old personality to be an asshole? should i call her work and say fuck off? tell her to get lost when she knocks on my window?

p.s. i made another thread in here detailing my relationship with her.. cant find but if u want to know more about that slut try to search it

2. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

never talk to her again

3. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

. She is using you as an emotional sponge. Is that what you want to be to her? If so... enjoy! If not, you know what has to be done... end contact and move on. You can't get over her if she is constantly throwing herself back into your view.

4. L Shaped Ambush

yeah but how should i end it? should i call her work when she's there and tell her? over wait til she stops by again?

5. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Do you have a degree in social work, psychology or other mental health field specialties? If not, tell her to fuck off and find counselor if she wants to share her sob stories.

6. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Don't let her in. Delete her phone number. Delete her from your AIM list.

7. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

punch that bitch in the goddamn mouth and call her at work telling her that the estrogen levels that she produces are dangerously high for the likes of your place

8. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Call her fiance and tell him whats been going on. First because he should know his woman is a cheating whore. Second because it'll get her off you back.

9. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

next time she knocks on your window, just close the blinds. Your not going to be getting over her anytime soon the way you let it go on.

No reason to be sitting there listening to her bitching about her life AFTER the fact she became your EX. Just move on and try not to get another girl just like her

10. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Dude- go back to OT. This forum isn't for statements like this :nono:

11. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Statements like that are permitted here given the context.

12. Elfling

Elfling New Member

That seems very odd to me, but ok.

13. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

QFT

14. L Shaped Ambush

she called me from work before i had a chance. she made small talk and i felt like a being a dick so i made it seem like i cared.. then i hit her with "i dont want to be ur emotional sponge anymore" and told her not to come over anymore if it wasn't an emergency. i basically called her a bad girlfriend, friend, and person and followed up the combo by called her an immature cunt. told her she doesnt deserve the amount of time i've spent thinking about her and hung up. she called back a few times but i didnt answer.

she left a voicemail asking why i hung up in her sweet little 'i am sorry' low tone voice.. woke up this morning with a blackberry email and text from her AIM asking if i wanted to go a theme park. i should've ignored it but i said "no" and she replied with "kk bye"

15. L Shaped Ambush

i fucking hate this shit

16. Cobra Commander

:hug:

17. L Shaped Ambush

thanks bro. ive seen u in the military threads too

she just emailed my bb.. said "im gonna be at work later on so feel free to call me".. shit is ridiculous.

18. Cobra Commander

I love Teh Barracks, just not very active.

I hate women and the mind games.. They play them like it's cool.

My girl is doing it to me right now. I've been seeing her for about 1.5 mos now and due to some work schedule issues and shit we haven't gotten to see each other for about 1.5 wks. Not bad but when I text her i don't get a response for like a day and a half. When she comes to my place she'll sit next to her phone and respond as SOON as a text comes in..

Shit is annoying.

19. not your average

not your average      ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ OT Supporter

20. PcH

PcH Guest

Run and never look back.

21. L Shaped Ambush

honestly.. it always did. everytime. and most times (including last night's occurence) i forgot how 'effective' hurting her feelings is but i just unload on her in hate, anger, frustration.. heat of the moment type anger/frustration

22. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

The problem with this situation is that you have effectively done the number one thing a guy can do if he wants a girl. What you have done is told her that you dont want her, you've completly ignored her and now she wants you even more. If it was me, I'd stay the course and not think about her anymore. If it was me dealing with a woman I wanted, I'd work it a little bit, get her to leve her fiance and be with me. Thats me. It all depends on what you want.

23. GFlem

GFlem New Member

Yes, fight hard and provoke anger in a man who's laid permanent claim to her so that he can win over a cheating whore of a stalker, excellent strategy, General Patton.

TS - divorce yourself of the situation entirely so that she can make up her mind about what she wants to do with her life and find someone else while you're at it.

24. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

OMG, my second LTR was the same thing. Now she is married to the other guy. IMO, run for the hills!

25. PooP

PooP New Member

:hug:

It seems like she just doesn't really get the meaning off "fuck off" by the way she keeps emailing you or calling you.

I may have misread, but she DOES currently have a boyfriend or fiance? If she does, tell him what she's been doing and it should end it. (Hopefully)

If she doesn't, REALLY stress the point of "I don't want to keep in contact with you" and ignore her if she does. She should get the point eventually.