trying to gain more and more confidence in myself,does this where it all stems from?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Dec 3, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im trying to gain more and more confidence in myself. I was wondering is this where everything stems from in the art of getting woman? I know i have to work on my convo skills,but i figure i have to start with my inner self first? I joined the gym and have seen some great results, tried to live a healthier lifestyle and just trying to improve myself for me. Some days I feel great and other days not so good, and i really dont know why. Should this be the foundation im working so hard to build that will lead to sucess with woman.

2. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Going to the gym and eating well is a good start. It will make you feel better about yourself. One big reason why I think a lot of people lack confidence is because they don't have any or enough hobbies/interests and they're not really enjoying their lives. If you don't know how to have fun, you're certainly not going feel confident about a woman wanting to spend time with you. And why would she? A lot of smart, successful people can't understand why they have trouble meeting people. They have a good job, house, nice car, ect. All of that is great, but if you're BORING and don't know how to have/be fun, whos really gonna want to be with you? knowing that you're fun will create confidence.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

yeah, really the best way is to get your life going well and being happy without having an SO in your life...then you can go after one with confidence, because you know that if you don't have someone, or lose someone, you'll still be OK and able to have fun.

4. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

Feeling good about yourself helps. I struggled with a low self-esteem my whole life. I went on a diet for about a year and a half and lost 35 pounds. I felt good about myself and it made me happier and a better person to be around. All of a sudden I had several guys interested in me.

5. quamen

quamen New Member

nice. glad to meet another member near the pocono region

6. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

:)

7. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

if you're a girl, i'd say the guys probably cared more about your 35lbs loss then your upgraded self estemm. :o

8. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

Well that's your first problem, are you doing it for your own self-improvement or are you just doing it to improve your odds with women? If it's the former you should come out okay. If it's the latter, you are coming at it from the wrong angle and that may affect your hard work. Improving your confidence isn't supposed to be a gimmick for picking up women, it's supposed to be a product of progress.

And it's not JUST about adopting a healthy/active lifestyle, although that helps a lot. If you have a great workout then come home and veg out every time, yeah that can be pretty disheartening. It's important that you really engage in thing(s) that interest you. Let's say, for example, that you've always been interested in playing guitar, but never took the time to learn. Well, a good start would be to start learning now. You'll notice when you start getting better and better, and you'll pat yourself on the back for it. It holds true for anything you're interested in.

On those days that you feel crappy, I recommend you head to the gym. You'll feel loose and relaxed afterwards, endorphin release ftw.