WEB Trying to find image source to replace v.coppermine

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 4thgenceli, Jan 6, 2009.

1. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

Can't seem to find this anywere on the coppermine gallery, nor on the web for that.

During/after doing a batch add of files, it usually displays one of teh following.

# OK : means that the file was succesfully added
    [​IMG]
    # DP : means that the file is a duplicate and is already in the database
    # PB : means that the file could not be added, check your configuration and the permission of directories where the files are located
    # NA : means that you haven't selected an album the files should go to, hit 'back' and select an album. If you don't have an album create one first
    # If the OK, DP, PB 'signs' does not appear click on the broken file to see any error message produced by PHP

It's no longer returning the signs at all, just broken image links. Clicking on the link returns the error 'The image at |insanely long url| contains errors and cannot be displayed. The images are still being converted & resized (thumbnail & forum sizes) and getting shoved into the databases as normal. I just can't figure out why the damn success/failure signs are not working anymore. Any suggestions?

2. Ender0910

Ender0910 woot!

what is the URL behind the image?

3. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

Der.. forgot to change title. I found the image in the add.php file.

Code:
    if (mysql_num_rows($result)) {^M
        $file_name = 'images/up_dup.gif';^M
    } elseif (add_picture($aid, $dir_name, $sane_name)) {^M
        $file_name = 'images/up_ok.gif';^M
    } else {^M
        $file_name = 'images/up_pb.gif';^M
        echo $ERROR;^M

SO the files are in the images directory...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is what i'm seeing instead of those signs

http://www.ourlewisfamily.net/untitled.bmp

The black columns are just showing the path to the file, file name, and album name (nothing critical). The script runs for the normal 5 or so minutes (depending on number of files inserted), generates the thumb_ and normal_ pictures, and inserts them into the album as normal.

4. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

Well found out what it was. For some reason Google was fucking it all up. I have another gallery (private) on the same system. Ran to add some files, and the signs appeared as normal. Went back to the other one, pulled out hte google analytics shit, and now it works.

5. Ender0910

Ender0910 woot!

Hm, it's odd that google analytics would mess it up. I was going to suggest to set a <base> tag.

Also, is your analytics code at the bottom of the page? (right before </body>). That might help avoid issues.

6. 95vr4

95vr4 OT Supporter

^^what he said. Analytics is an external script, you to be the last thing loaded bc if it hangs everything after it hangs as well. Get Firebug installed on Firefox.