Trying to find a sleeve for a 15" pb that slides over the top

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Spinkick, May 3, 2005.

1. Spinkick

Spinkick Active Member

I saw a guy with a PB and he had a sleave that slides over the screen so as to protect the top too, and keep the screen from ramming into the keyboard. Have you guys seen such a thing?

2. fifty50

fifty50 New Member

3. Halon X

Halon X New Member

I bought both the screen protector and a full laptop sleeve for my 17". It became too much of a pain in the ass to place the protector and then slip the laptop in it's sleeve everytime I went mobile. It lasted maybe 2 weeks and they have been stuffed in a drawer ever since.

I would say save your money.

4. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

wow. :hsugh:

i have the tucano second skin folder and the marware keyboard cover/monitor protector. the keyboard cover gets thrown on every time i close my powerbook and the powerbook goes in the padded second skin folder first before it goes in my bag every morning before i head off to work. i can think of a lot more annoying things that have no benefit. taking three extra seconds to protect my powerbook is no biggy in my book. :dunno:

5. Rev. Johnny Vegas

Rev. Johnny Vegas Rectal Ventriloquist

:werd:

I've got the Radtech screensaver and the notebook sleeve and use them every time I take the PB anywhere.

6. gk1998

gk1998 OT Supporter

7. Halon X

Halon X New Member

I shelled out for a good case so am comfortable it will do a good job protecting my Powerbook. My laptop still looks like and most importantly performs like new without any special protection. Apple designs their hardware 10x better than anyone else, they are built to be used and with a goodlaptop case, I don't see any added protection.

I used to work with a guy that would only set his laptop down on a piece of felt cloth he kept in his laptop case. He didn't want to scratch the bottom of it on his desk. :rofl:

8. weazl

weazl New Member