TAT Trying to find a certain tattoo artist/type of tattoo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by perfektrtw, Oct 25, 2005.

1. perfektrtw

perfektrtw Active Member

I think I saw this on this forum a looonnng time ago, and they were really awesome looking tattoos. I was hoping someone still had the link to it or could help me find it...

Basically, I am pretty sure it was a tattoo artist's website in which I guess he/she specialized on this design of tattoo...

The tattoos were all designed so that it looked like your skin was pulled back/ripped open.. and behind were wires and gears and stuff so I guess it made you look like a machine..

He/she had all shapes and sizes of the design. but all with that same theme of the skin being ripped open to reveal gears/wires/shit like that.

If anyone could help me find this site again I would greatly appreciate it :hs:

2. JLC325i

JLC325i New Member

3. perfektrtw

perfektrtw Active Member

Yeah I looked through those, nothing that really resembles what I am talking about... those are a lot more "busy" and stuff.. the ones I am talking about are a lot more basic.. I dont really see gears/etc in those either. I cant see all of them though, only the first 150 I guess.

4. joy division

joy division New Member

Lots of people do biomech stuff...just tell them what you want once you find an artists style you like.