Trying to be friends with a girl that likes you?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Mar 11, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Will this work out? I have never really been in this postion before. I like this girl as a friend and would like to hang out with her, maybe...maybe more but I don't want a LTR. If I start to call her up and hang around her are things going to get fucked up? When a guy gets friendzoned, if they are an AFC they will just stick around but with a girl they get pissy and start throwing little fits don't they?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Well, if you're worried about her getting attached and being all moody and pissed, then don't hang out with her. Wait for her to get over you.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

So I should just never call.

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

^^what this guy said. i've had to do it with a few girls i just wasn't interested in. it's worked out well so far.

5. THoC

THoC New Member

the biggest thing is that you should not string her along. be honest w/ her and tell her you are not interested in a relationship. keep in mind that it may take some time for her to get over it but she'll come around if you make good friends.

think about it this way, if the roles were reversed what would you like her to do? then follow your own words :)

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I just hate when girls friendzone me but I now kinda see how it happens now.

7. THoC

THoC New Member

you shouldnt let your ego (not wanting to be friend zoned) effect you. you dont like her like that anyway so whats the big deal?

8. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Good, now if only all guys would get this then we wouldn't have to read so many whiny threads about the friendzone stuff. Sometimes you just don't like people in that way, I don't know why that concept is so hard for people to understand.