Trying To Accept The Way I Am

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lilghettothugx, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Lilghettothugx

Lilghettothugx New Member

Well, I have recently made a thread titled "Confused And Scared". Well, after seeing all the comments posted.....I feel better about myself. I have come to reason that I am BI, NOT straight homosexual. But heres what I want to know....Do people still despise Bi's like they do homosexuals? I mean homos just want the cock. I want cock and vag. I mean I dotn consider it THAT bad and not as bad as homosexuality but I mean its close.

I had started thinking about what it says in the bible how it is morally wrong to lust after another man...but it got me thinking. Jesus himself NEVER said that lusting after another man was wrong. Only the people who wrote the bible. And even then, after it was written, it has been passed down and rewrote many many timesby men. So of course, it may NOT have been written in the first bible that homosexuality is wrong. Men that rewrote it could have just added it in. So I mean I and many others may never know the truth about it.

But one thing is, if I ever did come to a point to where I was going to do it with a guy, I wouldnt because I am still a virgin. I would want to have sex with a woman first so I would lose my virginity to her. IMO I think it is morally wrong to lose it to a guy. IMO, it wasnt meant to be that way.

But I just want to thank everyone for all their help, and I would also like to get a few more opinions from soe straight people and their views on bisexuals. NOT gays, but bisexuals. Remember, Im interested in both, not just the rod. ;)

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

My theory is, "whatever floats your boat"

If a man likes men, great, if a woman likes women, great. I understand you are a Christian, but IMO, its a far greater sin to live a life that you arent able to 'be yourself' in then to live a 'sinfree' life that simply wasnt meant for you. Forcin yourself to be somethin you are not is a far worse offense, and that should be a sin in any religion....thus Im an atheist, I dont fit any particulars of any religion. I believe in myself. Enough for me. Good luck and just live the life you feel you were meant to, not what somethin written moons ago says is the righteous blueprint.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

"But one thing is, if I ever did come to a point to where I was going to do it with a guy, I wouldnt because I am still a virgin. I would want to have sex with a woman first so I would lose my virginity to her. IMO I think it is morally wrong to lose it to a guy. IMO, it wasnt meant to be that way."

I'm a little confused. Why is it so important to give your virginity to a woman? Why is it for that one time it is immoral to have sex with a guy?
    I still don't think you are accepting yourself here, but I do realize that will probably take some time.

4. Lilghettothugx

I say that it is immoral to lose it to a guy because I view it as immoral. Women were out here on earth to be loved and to help reproduce. And as I said, I would rather lose my virginity to a woman KNOWING that I like them, rather than losing it to a guy to later find out that I wasnt actually gay but just "interested"

It would be losing it for nothing other than trying to find myself. After I lose my virgintiy to a woman, then and only then would I ever consider fucking a guy. End of story.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

IMO you are only trying to justify it.
    But it's your life, do whatever you want.

6. Lilghettothugx

I just feel its best to lose it to a woman.

Just think about what I am saying for a second. I dont know that I am bisexual at all right now. I have never been intimate with a guy. Only thought about it. So If I lose it to a guy and find out im not bisexual, then oh well, lost my virginity to a guy and can NEVER lose it to a woman the way I was meant to do. I still lust after women and men. Just women more......hope that clears things up a bit.

7. Kirlain

Kirlain First world problems

Don't you fucking understand? You just questioned your entire belief in religion, which is good, by saying "Jesus himself NEVER said that lusting after another man was wrong. Only the people who wrote the bible."

MAN wrote the bible. MAN created religion. YOU have never seen jesus. I haven't. Nobody has.

And as for your "people despise homosexuals" question, that was just stupid. There will always be people that despise others. People despise white people, black people, gay people, flamers, straights, mexicans, asians...it's always there. Your asking if people like to breath oxygen?

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Maybe it's not coming out right because you're not understanding.
    I do completely understand you wanting to 'lose your virginity' to a woman.
    However, you seem to be saying that in certain situations, gay sex is wrong while in other situations, gay sex is okay.
    Being bisexual doesn't make it any less of a stigma (can't think of a better term) than being homosexual. You seem to be implying that you are better than homosexuals because you are still lusting for women?
    Think long and hard before you do anything (with either sex) that you might regret ;)

9. chunkylover53

chunkylover53 New Member

By that logic, you can't trust anything in the Bible, making it useless. You're also making excuses in an attempt to rationalize your feelings. Accept it, teh Christianity is not for you.

10. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Agreed. You are still confused (and still thinking that being bi/gay is a bad thing, which imo it isn't). I'm straight and have no problem if someone is bi or gay, and with regards males I don't think society in general see's them any differently from each other. As soon as a guy is with another guy (whether or not he is with a girl 5 minutes later), a large proportion of society will not look kindly on it. That is because there are a lot of homophobes around and has nothing to do with the guys getting together.

I say do what you want and who gives a fuck what other people think.

11. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

You're young, confused & feel guilty (religious aspect). Denial of your sexual preference would be a miserable way to live.Try to date both sexes, don't have sex just to have sex- someone else's feelings are involved. If it feels more right to be with a guy, then so be it. I think the whole religion thing has you all screwed up, just put that aside while you sort out your own feelings/preference .Good luck, practice safe sex.

12. BTA

BTA New Member

Maybe you're not really bi, maybe you're just so horny from being a virgin that pretty much anything makes you horny?

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

Hey, its your life, live it how you chose. If you want to be bi, or gay, who cares? Things have changed a bit and its not the end of the world.

However stop justifying things, especially with the bible. Your attempts are pittyful. I know the bible very well, hell I studied it hard core the first 18 years of my life. You cant justify that homosexuality isnt a sin in the eyes of god, but hey according to the church so is everything else. Ive come to the conclusion that its all a way of social control anyways.

Do what you want, bible or not. You have already begun to justify your fall, you will continue doing so. You just need to realize that its not a bad thing at all.

14. TheMyth

TheMyth New Member

I think you should take some time to consider how you feel before you do anything, but whether youre straight or bi you will be alot happier if you just learn to accept it and be yourself.

If you spend your life worrying about what everyone else will think then youre not going to have much of a life, you'll just be constantly trying to be what everyone wants you to be and never do what makes you happy.

There are plenty of christians that are gay, there are rules in the church that are wrong, theyre people and not always right. St. Peter himself, the first ever pope and one of the apostles even said that slavery was ok, but thats not the line the church takes today and we all realise that slavery is wrong. The church is a slow organisation to act but over the years as more and more people accept that theres nothing wrong with being gay or bi or whatever the church will realise it to just the same as theyve eventually accepted other modern ideas.

15. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

As a strait guy I consider Bi's homosexual.
    If you like the cock your gay... even if your only part time gay your still gay.

Nothing wrong with it mind you... if guys made me feel like girls make me feel id be a cock gobblin mother fucking ball whore. Especially since being gay is so cool now. You get the best of both worlds. Sadly enough im strait... so Im stuck dealing with all these psycho bitches.