LGBT Trying out straight relationship

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by wrwarwick, Jan 8, 2009.

1. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

So after getting so hurt by my BF decided he cant be gay anymore, I am thinking about trying out being with a girl.

I dont want to get hurt like this again and idk I have some weird craving for it recently.

Am I gonna hurt myself longterm doing this? Is this a bad idea?

Where could I find a girl? I figure I am a nice, fairly attractive guy with a good job, shouldnt be too hard.

2. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

Like, I could see myself falling in love with the right kind of chick, having a kid eventually (as long as its a boy :p) etc, but like, girls dont AROUSE me as much as like it would be passable.

3. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

LOL, I found one today. She practically had to spell it out to me before I realized she was hitting on me. :coolugh:

4. blaq19

blaq19 New Member

I dunno, do you feel like you're just really inclined to do this because you're hurting right now?

I mean you should really think about it cause you don't want to go out there and start a serious relationship with a woman and possibly have a child and it's truly not what you want in the long run...

Just think about it.

5. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

trying out a straight relationship?

i dunno, sounds like you might actually be setting yourself up for heartbreak.

what happened with your ex was his problem, not yours. there's no logic for you to change.

6. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

7. MeanGreen

MeanGreen New Member

So it comes down to are you Gay or are you not. If you are, then why are you trying a straight relationship when you know its not going to work out.

I was in your shoes over somebody I really liked a few months ago. Still hurts a little bit to this day, but you get over it. You will undoubtly go through this more then once in life, but its alot easier the second time around.

8. Bib-Lettuce

Bib-Lettuce New Member

Why would being straight fix this problem? You have a million chances to be hurt equally or worse by a woman.

9. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

if you wanna have sex with a girl, why not?

10. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

try it out. If it's for you, go with it. If it's not for you, then at least you investigated that opportunity.

Just try to be as honest with yourself as possible

11. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

idk it wound up confusing me even more and brought more drama then I ever cared for as well. it's your choice though

12. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Excellent response and completely agree.

13. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

I'd like to try out your avatar. :naughty:

:mamoru:

14. All I have to say is I don't think it's a good idea AT ALL. From what I've read on here and AIM, I think you're gay and you still love this guy. But because he broke off and started going for a girl, that maybe you think you should do the same...I don't think that's right.

I pretty much knew 80% I was gay in high school, but I never even THOUGHT of telling anyone...I thought everyone would just make fun of me and maybe even beat me up. I dated a girl for almost 2 years...we had fun and all, we hung out a lot, had sex, all of that...but it was just "fun"...I never loved her like I love my BF...it's just a different feeling. Sometimes I would not want to hang out with her and questioned why I was dating her knowing that I was gay. We broke up shortly after graduation as I was going off to college and she was staying in H.S. (She was 1 year younger).

I didn't ever tell her I was gay or anything until this past summer and when I told her she was crushed and I felt horrible. She thought I "used" her to hide my gay sexuality from others and at no point in time did I ever have feelings for her, which is not true at all...I liked her...a lot. She totally didn't believe me though and we didn't talk for a while after that. We're now friends again, at least I'm friends with her...I think she still has some anger for me, but anyway, this turned out too long.

What I was trying to say was it gets very very complicated when you are gay and start "using" girls to just "try out" being straight. What if a lesbian wanted to try out being straight with you and you were straight and then you fall in love, but a month(s) later she is like nevermind, I just wanted to see what dick was like again, I don't like it, I don't like you, bye. It would crush your heart...and if you do this you will probably crush a girl's heart. Unless you TRULY believe you are straight, or have some kind of "MAYBE I'M STRAIGHT"....I wouldn't touch it.

allthatshitbyme.txt

15. audrey

audrey New Member

I think this is just a response to your break up and not what you really want. I'm sure you could probably find a girl who you could love and try and have a relationship.

But you'll probably find you'll be thinking about guys to get off and wishing she was a man. You'll be unsatisfied honey.

16. PanasonicYouth

PanasonicYouth New Member

Took the words right out of my mouth.

17. XPX

XPX New Member

Unless you are completely bisexual, unless you really really like her this will not end well. Go see her nude, does she arouse you? If so go ahead...if not....dont touch it, you'll break her heart.

18. 2500

2500 Guest

I'd have to agree with everyone else and say unless you're actually bi, this prolly won't end well.

Just my two cents for what they're worth..... I had to be lied to, cheated on, embarassed, heart broken, depressed, straight, gay, slutty, prude, desperate, and totally given up before I found the guy I'm happy with now. Seriously.... I was with an asian "diva" who wore more makeup than the joker, I was IN LOVE with someone for over 2 years who dented my car on purpose and told me over and over again it'll never happen, I met 150+ guys off AOL chat rooms for hookups trying to find "mr right," I had a guy cum in my mouth after me saying "don't cum in my mouth" who I then kicked out of my car and left in a field 20 miles from his house during a tornado warning because I told the bitch not to do that, I was lead on by a girl for 5 years, only to find out she had been cheating on me with another girl for 3 of the 5 years, I refused to meet anyone for at least 2 years, I fell in love with my best friend because I felt he was the only person in the world who liked me, but he was straight, and, so much more bullshit I don't even care to keep typing about. But, I went through it all, rock bottom IMO, and now, I'm with my BF for over 2.5 years (which in and of itself had HUGE problems in the first year).

Nothing comes easy, and love is never a fairytale. You'll have your heart broken, you'll feel like complete shit, but, the only way to feel good again is to push through it and move forward. You'll never be happy if you don't let yourself get past this dude. If it's with a chick, alright, but, be sure it's because you really want to be with a chick. If its a "guys hurt me, so lets try chicks" you'll never change your heart if being with men is where your heart is. NO guy is worth you feeling like it's the end of the world.

OK, I've typed like, 42 fortune cookie saying in one paragraph. Hopefully you catch my drift. :)

19. audrey

audrey New Member

And warrick you're pretty much saying you want to do to girl what Mike did to you?

20. I'm so confused right now. :hs:

21. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

Need to clarify,

I am Mike, he is billy...i just post on his account cuz he never used it so I just took it and got the sub etc

22. audrey

audrey New Member

Oh ok! I only took that from that IM convo you posted a couple of days ago.

23. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

Maybe if you were on aim I could clarify things for you :wiggle:

24. Thats where the confusion came about. :hs:

25. kakashii

kakashii OT Supporter

I think you should go do it as long as its really what you want, if you do start something with her you should make it clear what you are looking for and that your not completly sure of what you want.