SRS Tryed quitting smoking for 1 day.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SoySauciAl, May 15, 2007.

1. SoySauciAl

SoySauciAl Guest

I dont know why i smoke. i always smoke too much (almost a pack a day) and end up feeling nauseas and end up all moody, feeling like complete shit all day long. plus it makes me not hungry and end up skipping meal. i tried not smoking today and it made me feel kinda jitterly. a lot more energy but in a bad way. and moody in another way that i CRAVE a cigarette so bad and cant stop thinking about it. it also made me pissy but not because of nauseas feeling, but because i feel jittery. the plus side is i actually felt hunger for once and i could work a lot faster with my laborous job. i ended up bumming 2 cigarettes today and actually gone out of my way to get them. how the hell do i quit?!?!

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

You must be jittery with the double post.

Think about getting the patch, it's what helped me get off the drug nicotine. But then there's a whole lot more to quitting than just getting detoxed from the drug.

Check out this thread for more info:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3066564

Also be sure to look through this forum, there are many threads and a lot of good advice here.

3. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

oh man get the patch, doesnt have to be harder than is has to be. patches work. get the patch. get the patch. ppppatch!

4. methyst

methyst New Member

5. sterlin

sterlin New Member

I know everyone says get the patch, but it did not work for me. I smoked 16 years 2 to almost 3 packs a day and the patch did nothing for me. I needed the gum, now don't get me wrong the patch may work for some, but if it doesnt, try the gum.

good luck my friend

6. sterlin

sterlin New Member

PS I tried that BS of "slowing down" on smoking but that is BS. there is no one every half hour or one every hour, DON"T TRY THAT BS IT NEVER WORKS, QUITE OR DON'T THERE IS NO TRY, OR NEGOTIATION.(those who quite know what negotiation means:))

Good Luck my friend, YOU CAN DO IT