SRS trusting again

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by dude19, Aug 16, 2006.

1. dude19

dude19 Member

So ive been seeing this girl for 2 months, not counting the 3 months when she had a boyfriend. I didnt like what i was doing when she had a bf but I couldnt and didnt want her to make her choice with pressure. She finally broke up with him and we started seeing each other.
    Now Im thinking its just a matter of time before it happens to me but is that always how it goes? I dont feel like being hurt again cause I had the same thing happen to me before. Im just looking for some input, should i TRUST her until she gives me reason not too. I already have trust issues from previous relationships.

Cliffs
    1. See girl with bf
    2. Girl breaks up with bf
    3. Me and girl are together
    4. what next???

2. big 1

big 1 New Member

I think you should continue seeing her. As long as she stays with you and does not continue to see her ex anymore, i think you guys will be fine. heres why: (if you really want to know)

She emotionally left the relationship with her ex when she was with you. Meaning, she left him to be with you for a good reason, and that is becasue you treat her better than her ex did. This also means that she is POSITIVE she wanted to be with you instead, becasue she dumped him for you. I think you should be happy and just relax about her. You are the lucky guy she chose to be with.

Give her the benefit of the doubt until she does something to screw it up while shes wiht you...ie. contacts her ex or some other guy, for romantic reasons.

3. dude19

dude19 Member

Heres the thing tho, she and her ex have the same circle of friends so not seeing each other is kinda immpossible. She has no idea that I feel this way and i dont wanna tell her cause that will just make me look bad.
    Its still the begining of the relationship and i dont wanna seem like a little baby saying how im scared that the same thing is going to happen to me.

She and her ex are still friends I guess, there is always other people hanging out with them there im just worried she still has feelings for him and is playin games with me.

Like i don't know if I should just hang out with my ex to show her how it feels or just suck it up