SRS Trust issues in Long Distance Relationship

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DubbyDoo, Sep 4, 2006.

1. DubbyDoo

DubbyDoo New Member

so the g/f lives about 700miles away and so she says she really likes me yadda yadda, but i see her and her ex hanging out alot from whats she and him say and i assume he spends the night there when there ahngin out. shes kinda shady when i ask her what she did during the day with me. ive meet her ex hes not a bad guy we get along in my eyes. im just wondering how would i go about talking to her about this without accusing her of trying to play me. she gets fired up real easily when i start to say things ::arg:: i get so frustrated with her sometimes id like it to work but its hard being so far away

2. big 1

big 1 New Member

i think shes jsut missing you and shes trying to fill up the empty gap by keeping busy. I dont think you should give up on your relaitonship. You just need to guide her in the right direction. Try to make more of an effort to connect with her by emialing.IMs, calls. send her sweet nothings in the mail. Discuss with her thigns to keep her occupied like taking a sport/nite activity, or suggest she hang out wiht the girls. This should help.

3. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

i would just tell her what's on your mind, but not be aggressive about it or make her come off as the bad person. Just tell her that the distance is making you feel that way and that you're sorry for doing so even when she hasn't done anything. She should know how you're feeling, after all, communication is so important, you guys need to be completely open with your feelings. It's how you present your feelings that makes the difference between her getting angry and her being understanding.

4. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

if you dont trust her 100%, the LDR wont last. sounds like you are doing to much worrying, if this relationship makes you more sad than happy, it is not a good one.

5. DubbyDoo

DubbyDoo New Member

thanks for the comments i just need to talk with her about it and if she blows up i dont knwo maybe its not worth it being in this relationship if thats the case

6. Los

Los Active Member

If you don't trust her, there is no relationship. If she's cheated, RUN.

7. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

LDRs require 100% trust. If its not there, neither is the relationship or the point of being in it. Just ask her, thats all you can really do. Dont be mean about it, just find out what she's been up to and whatnot. If she freaks out at you, then maybe its time to stop putting your effort into it.

8. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

If you push her, another effect is that she will forever clam up about her excursions with guy friends because she knows you'll get upset about it.

If you want her to be open with you with what she may be doing day-to-day while you're doing a LDR, you have to first be willing to hear what she has to tell you.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you are in a long distance relationship and don't have a healthy communication pattern then you are screwed man. The only way those work out is when there is trust, and right now if you are having trust issues you need to share that with her, you have a right too