FRK True Story

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by vintage82, Oct 21, 2006.

1. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

I just thought I'd write this up as it was the first time I'd done anything like it. I know it isn't the freakiest content, but it was hella hot. :naughty:

"You're younger than me, too!"
    "I'm only 323 days younger. Not even a full year!"

We fired jokes, sarcasm and terrible OT clichés back and forth, and then out of nowhere, he presented me with this unexpected gem: "I've been fantasizing all day of fucking you against a wall with your back to me while I bite and nibble at your neck and ears." :eek3: I gulped and grinned ear-to-ear.

How was this guy getting me all riled up, over the internet? "I'm more than willing to get a hotel, let's hang out for a bit." The first thing that came to mind was YES! But was I really considering this? Was I actually thinking about meeting a perfect stranger in a hotel for a wild night of sex? I noticed the wetness between my thighs and shifted in my seat. I was horny as hell. "But what if you steal me?" He laughed, "I'll give you all of my information and you can write it down somewhere easily found. What's the verdict, babe?" "I'm just waiting for the time and place."

I told him that I'd never done anything like this before and he said neither had he. I got a tingly feeling that started in stomach and radiated throughout my body. My adrenaline was pumping - I was excited.

"This is spontaneous. Exciting. Exhilarating. Just say the word, babe."
    "If you kill me, my mom will be really mad at you." I giggled and waited for his response.
    He laughed. A sense of humor is a major turn on and I was surprisingly comfortable with the idea of letting a complete stranger ravage my body that night. "Ok, I'll see you in a little bit, sexy girl. My heart is pounding, just so you know."

I was nervous and terrified and hugely turned on. My panties were wet and my kitty even wetter. I felt jittery as I put on my blue miniskirt and pulled a tank top over my head. The butterflies were dancing in my belly while I put on my makeup and thought about all the things he was going to do to me. About the things I was aching to do to him. I don't remember much of the 45-minute drive to the hotel. I could hear my heart throbbing in my head, my fingertips, my toes. Every thought of what was happening was turning me on, driving me wild.

I felt dizzy sitting in my car, waiting for him to arrive. I was trembling as he pulled up and came over to my door. As I stepped out of the car I looked him up and down and grinned in satisfaction. He had boyish charm and I couldn't wait to get him out of his clothes. He told me I looked great and led me towards the hotel.

We walked into the hotel room, quietly. We were both so nervous and so horny. We stood facing each other, smiling at each other, wondering what deliciously erotic things the other was thinking. The tension between us was thick enough to cut with a knife, but as I stepped towards him and placed my arms around his neck, the tension melted away.

He leaned down and kissed me aggressively, sucking and biting at my lower lip. That was all it took as my knees nearly buckled right then and there. I inched his sweatshirt up and over his head. He continued kissing me; it was a hungry kiss, very forward. It made my nipples harden and then I saw his tattoos. I ran my hands softly over them at first, feeling his strong arms under my fingertips.

I pushed him backwards towards the bed and he sat down on the edge. I straddled his lap and let my hair drape down around my face and brush against his neck. "You're so hot," he muttered as he dove towards my neck, licking and sucking the soft skin roughly. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and nibbled gently on his ears and neck before sitting up and holding my arms above my head. I giggled at him and he tugged my tank top up and off. He buried his lips in my breasts and pulled my lower back towards him as I unclasped my bra and let if fall gently from my body.

I slinked off his lap and he turned me onto my back, hovering over me and kissing me as his hands explored my body slowly. My fingers roamed down his body and over the crotch of his jeans, pleased by the hardness that met them. I unbuttoned his pants and pushed them towards his knees slightly. I began rubbing his throbbing cock through his boxer-briefs.

He increased his pace at this point and before I knew it he was tugging my panties off with one hand and pulling my legs off the edge of the bed. He kissed his way down my body and kneeled on the floor between my trembling thighs. He brushed his tongue over my clit softly and slowly at first, running his hands up and down my legs and thighs. I let out a gasp as he spread the lips of my kitty and licked the length of my wet slit from bottom to top. I threw my arms above my head and arched my back against the bedspread. Soon he slid his fingers into my dripping pussy and was licking and sucking my clit with intensity. I bucked my hips against his face, writhing in pleasure. I stopped him, pulled him towards me with the most intense "fuck me" gaze I could muster, and gently slid his fingers into my mouth. I sucked my sweetness from each finger slowly while grinning up at him.

He positioned himself above me and pulled my leg towards his body, one arm under my back and one arm supporting his sexy body. I threw my head back as he pressed his thick member into me, no teasing and no wasting time. He leaned forward and buried his face in my neck, thrusting quickly and deeply. My thighs squeezed either side of his and my kitty tightened around him with every thrust. Our bodies were slightly damp when he thrust deeply into me and I felt his cock pulse as it released it's warm, sticky contents.

We lay on the cool white sheets side by side, not touching except for my fingertip tracing the outline of one of his tattoos and my foot occasionally bumping into his. I wanted more, but I was too shy to ask just yet. We talked about little things and laughed hysterically about this or that. I kept looking at his mouth, his lips and his smile. I thought it odd how friendly they were and how attracted I was to him. I liked that he could be so surprisingly dominant and powerful in addition to being laid back and humorous.

After awhile and talk of fantasies we both became restless, squirming and trying to find comfortable positions. I caught a glimpse of his member swelling again. I spoke of squirting and how it was something I'd been doing a lot recently. Soon enough he was at full attention and I was leaning over him, my hair brushing lightly against his face and neck, kissing him. "What do you want? Just tell me," I whispered between kisses. I loved the vulnerable feeling and openness I had with this familiar stranger. He rose and leaned over me, "I want to make you squirt." I grinned and asked politely, "puppy-style?" He agreed.

He sat on his knees on the bed and guided me towards him, ass first. I inched backwards towards him and pushed a deep downward arch into my lower back. Looking back at him, I smiled. He slid into me entirely and I nearly collapsed. I could feel my wetness dripping down my thigh and surrounding his cock. His rhythm changed several times and the unpredictable succession of thrusts soon made the soft and swollen walls of my kitty pulse and ache. He wrapped his hands around my hair and tugged back roughly as he continued slamming his cock into me. I collapsed down onto the bed from my breasts up and clutched the sheets, my fingers digging in and moaning wildly into a pillow. He slapped my ass, eliciting a surprised gasp from my mouth. I slowly snaked my arm under my body and reached backwards, taking his boys into my hand. He moaned slightly and I took it that he was okay with my hand being back there. I ran my nails over his inner thighs and massaged the tough skin behind his balls. He was fucking me hard and deep now and I grabbed his balls roughly, rolling them against each other between my palm and fingers. He thrust into me very hard three or four times and I felt the familiar enlargement and pulsing of his cock releasing it's tension deep inside me, followed by the slow half-thrusts that always follow coming.

We collapsed there for a moment, our sweaty and cool skin touching, catching our breath. It was nearly 8 o'clock in the morning and just as casually as we'd undressed each other, we dressed. We hugged and smiled at each other before getting in our cars and driving off in opposite directions. It was the most freaky, unexpected, erotic thing I've experienced . . . to that point.

More to come later. Be nice, it's long but I tried. :hsd:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  2. NovedYarg

NovedYarg Drinks Their Kool-Aid

Very nice Vintage, and well written! :bigthumb:

3. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

4. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

5. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

6. LordOvenMitt

LordOvenMitt New Member

7. NovedYarg

:rofl: I'm not that lucky, I can only wish. :hs:

8. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

:wackit: that very hot

9. friedrice

friedrice New Member

I am sure Trav will love this thread...

10. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

wow, that was hot...

moar!

11. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Very hot

12. JunTao

JunTao Wheel kick to YO FACE! OT Supporter

very creative, you have a way with words

13. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

14. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

wow that was great, must say i am a little jealous

15. andymodem

andymodem Ambitious, but rubbish.

I shouldn't have read that at work. :o

16. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

nice story :bigthumb:

17. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

me too. I want to be random internet guy Part 2 :o

18. mindro09

mindro09 I don't like to beg, just give it to me!

:rofl: I was just thinking the same thing.
    Very hot :clit:

19. OneLifeOneLove

OneLifeOneLove If You Ain't Outta Control, You Ain't In Control.

very creative.. wish i would've read this at home and not at work.

now i'm stuck with a hard one.

ne.wayz, looking forward to more; of your stories that is.

20. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

damn. :clit: :drool:

21. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

so this really happened ?
    sweet : )

22. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

Yes, it totally did. :drool:

It's looking a lot like there will be a Thanksgiving sequel to this . . .

23. JunTao

JunTao Wheel kick to YO FACE! OT Supporter

so jealous :o

just in an "i wish it were me" way, and not a crazy kinda way :o

24. NovedYarg

A sequel? Holy crap! Anything in particular FS can look forward to besides another steamy story?

25. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

If it happens, it should end up being far freakier. I bet you'll like it, though, y'all. ;)