SRS Trouble with a Girl/Friend (A little complex)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Lord Nat, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Lord Nat

Lord Nat New Member

Ok to start of with a little background info I am 20 years old and never really had a girl friend or even much contact with girls out side my family before I moved out a little over a year ago.

Now about 6 months ago I moved in with some friends.
    Two of them being girls I know who happen to be dating each other.
    Well as things come to pass I kind of grow a crush on one of them.
    About 4ish months ago the other one goes out of town for a week...
    So joking around a little I made some hints and stuff at the girl I had a crush on.
    Well it went a lot better then I might have hoped and we ended up sending most the week messing around...

All fine and good, But after that I started to grow more and more feelings for her... me messed around a little more from time to time but her girl friend started to get pissed at me even being near her so I backed off and just stayed in my room...
    But over the time I have just want'ed to be with her more and more...

About a month ago they moved out (kicked out, but that is another story).
    And my need has gotten a lot stronger... I have talked to her online (she is in the area and I see her at lest once a week at work (we work at the same place right now, but she got a new job so will be quiting soon)...
    So I told her how I feel (online about a week ago) and we got to talking about it...
    She told me that she is in love with a guy and craves to be with him, but he is in a bad place right now and there is no way they can support each other so she is going to stay with her girl friend right now...
    Now part of me wishs this is me as it kind of sounds like me...
    But if it was me why not just say it right out...?
    She'd not tell me who she is talking about...

But anyway.

I have just be getting more and more depressed and frustrated not being able to really be around her or hold her in my arm (I come from a vary close family (Such as hugs, sleeping on top of eachother near the fire place. no sex or anything like that) and having such as lack of human contect has been hard for me on top of this as well...)... I can't get her out of my head and I don't know what to do...

Any helpful ideas anyone?

Oh ya if it matters she is 20 as well.

2. dmac411

dmac411 OT Supporter

There's more than one girl in the world. Since she seems like the first girl you've ever been close to outside of your family...of course there's going to be some attachment issues. If it feels like you won't have a chance with her, which it does seem like it, you need to start trying to forget about her and move on.

Mulling over her every day and night will not help the situation. Keep yourself busy, find some more girls to hang out with, and take it from there. Don't go just chasing one girl when there are tons of others you could be with.

3. Lord Nat

Lord Nat New Member

Ya she is, and I do get attached it people really easy and fast...
    It I think I MIGHT have a chance with her... just don't know how to take it...

I don't just mull over her, I try to keep busy and I hang around other girls when I can (I was thinking that if I found some one to get her out of my mind that might help. but then I remembered how much I fail with women...).
    Just get's really hard on nights I am just lying there in a big empty bed all alone...

4. Create

Create :free at last:

You're in for a world of hurt, Nat, if you don't drop this chick. I don't think it'd justify the bragging rights even if you got both the girls in bed at the same time.

It's sex to her. It's more to you. That's a recipe for disaster. She'll use you while you cling to the possibility of something more. When you're not convenient anymore the pain will start.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

agreed with the others , you don't want to be with someone who doesn't consider you as her nr.1, you'll always be second best and thats where the hurt starts , this love is going from one side, namely your side. But it has to go both ways and im not seeing that here. There's more fish in the ocean, let it be known that you should always be able to show you got a life of your own to live. A woman doesn't want a man that is dependant on her, but on who she can depend instead.

6. Lord Nat

Lord Nat New Member

I don't want that at all.
    I hate the girl she is with right now, she is a childish and a fool that spends half the time acting like she wants to be my friend and the other half ploting my death.
    I only tolerate her as the girl I love cares for her.
    And even she is getting sick of her (at lest from what I can see, they are hitting a lot of ruff times with eachother).
    She almost told me right out the only reson she is still with is that she might kill her self if they broke up...

We did not even really have sex (we tryed once but she was too small (2 years of no guys will do that to a girl (at lest that is what she said)), We messed around a little like 3 times but most of all we just snuggle and talked.

I know there are other women out there but this is the one I want...
    She is all I have ever want'ed...
    She is a geek, really smart, really cute, kind of bossy (I like that in a girl >.>), and openly sexal.
    After 20 years to just have all that I want just fall in my lap I can not pass this up...
    I don't want to have to wait another 20 years to get a chance like this again...

I mean ya she has flaws, a good number of them even.
    But I can look past those (I mean she seems to care about me and I am one of the most flawed people ever...) and love her for them...

Does no one know of anyways I might be able to win her?

7. hatedbyall

hatedbyall New Member

just let go

you need to just forget about her and move on

I used to "love" a girl awile ago then she screwed my life up and i didn't want to accept the break up but I forgot about her and it has been the best thing I have ever done