Trouble "performing"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by laxmasta101, Feb 10, 2007.

1. laxmasta101

laxmasta101 New Member

hey I just started having sex with my girlfriend of 3 months. SHes the first person I've ever had sex with, and don't knwo if this is normal or not, but after I cum once, I can't get hard again as long as I am with her. I've waited up to like 45 minutes after having sex and still cannot get hard. Does anyone have any advice?

2. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

how old are you? Age makes a difference

3. laxmasta101

laxmasta101 New Member

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Damn, at 16 I almost had perma wood. Refraction was only about 5 minutes back then.

Then I got into smoking (cigarettes) and after a few years noticed that my refraction time was getting longer and longer. I quit almost 3 years ago and shortly there after noticed my wood being more firm and shorter refraction periods, and now that I've been working out at the gym, it's even better.

Increased blood flow FTW!

Now, you might just be suffereing from some performance anxiety, just after the fact, worried about "how well you did", and telling yourself "you can do better" or "you can last longer", etc, that really plays with your psychy, and consequantially on your ability to gain or maintain an errection.

5. laxmasta101

laxmasta101 New Member

thanks man yeah I think performance anxiety might be it...I know its nothing medical because I'm a lifter and take l-arginine, citrulline and other vasodilators or vaso-supporters.

6. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

It's pretty normal for guys not to be able to get hard after cumming...don't sweat it. Part of it is just natural, part of it could be performance anxiety. If you start thinking you're abnormal and start sweating it a lot more, you'll only make things worse.

7. laxmasta101

laxmasta101 New Member

k cool man thanks alot