Trouble getting gf off

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by owen, Sep 14, 2006.

1. owen

owen New Member

I've been going out with my current girlfriend for several months. We've only gone so far as oral sex for some reason, I don't know why but I've been pushing her more lately. I think communication has something to do with it, because we never talk about sex, but we really have kinda of an unspoken relationship. For the first 2 months we went out she completely ignored the fact that I even have a dick which was starting to get bad. I like her a lot and want to make her feel good, so I pretty much eat her out on any occasion I can. The problem is I want to get her to have an orgasm but I can't get her to. I'll find a technique the she seems to respond to and keep going for sometimes 45-60 minutes but all she really does is breath alittle hard, and makes no noise at all which is disappointing. It is very hot though when I'm done and put my head on her chest and her heart is pounding. My question is can anyone give me any ideas of things I can do to her to start to get things moving???

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

She doesn't have enough of an emotional attachment to you yet... it's going to be VERY hard work.

3. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

^^ Word... And, you said that you don't talk that much about sex, but you really have to. Some females are just naturally harder to please, but if you ask she will probably tell you everything she wants and what feels best. She may like a combination of things: tongue + finger, multiple fingers, lube, toys in between, maybe even whips and chains - all kinds of possibilities!

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

sometimes women respond to specific things more....I don't usually get my wife off, using my tongue on her clit, but I can finger her or rub her clit and get her off a lot easier...so maybe try different things...also being as communication is good between you too, while you are doing stuff (talk about it before hand to let her know you will do this) ask her what feels good....if you are licking her in one spot and you ask how is that...and she says really good..than you know you have the right spot...

But I do agree with Style (nice answer btw).

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

You have to get her to focus and she needs to be horny or wanting to do it. Im not sure if this is obvious but if the gal isnt wet dont even consider trying to pentrate her. She just isnt in the mood. Is she wet and does she ever squeeze her vaginal walls during these hour sessions? Are you her first?

6. Isamu

Isamu New Member

AB summed it up pretty well, sometimes you need to just talk to her.. have you tried fingering her, while your eating her out? i have a vagina fasination.. and tend to explore all her nooks and crannies.. maybe you should do the same..

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

All these techniques are great ( I use some of them ), but if she doesn't feel 100% ready to 'let go' while with you she will not come. Ask me how I know.