GUN Trooper shot with muzzle loader durring canoe to canoe struggle

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Aug 31, 2008.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

N.Y. Trooper Shot During Struggle
    http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8920777
    Tupper Lake, New York - August 29, 2008

A New York State Trooper is recovering after being shot in the hand while attempting to disarm a man who had threatened to kill himself.

Police say Donald McCray, 39, was reported missing from the Tupper Lake area Wednesday. After launching ground and air searches police located the missing man near a campground. But when McCray saw them, officials say he jumped in a canoe and fled down the Raquette River.

According to reports, Trooper George Stannard was shot in his right hand with a muzzleloader as he tried to disarm McCray in a boat-to-boat struggle.

Stannard was hospitalized and the injury is not considered life threatening.

McCray was arraigned on a charge of second-degree assault and is being held without bail.

===

:mamoru:
    Glad the trooper will be alright, good thing muzzle loaders don't come in 10mm the hand shot could of been fatal. Hopfully next time some dumbass wants to off himself he'll just let them.

2. DoucheBag

DoucheBag New Member

ill never understand why officers will put themselves in harms way to prevent some nutjob from killing himself. just let him blow his own brains out

3. Teh_Sponge

Teh_Sponge Hey, I got a sub now...

more money for the courts

4. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

Because suicide is illegal, they have to keep them alive to punish them for it.... I say let them off themselves.

5. DoucheBag

DoucheBag New Member

i mean, they obviously dont feel theyre fit to inhabit this world... why should we waste our resources on trying to change their mind.

6. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

Because to many, it is politically incorrect to allow someone to kill themselves. Shit, we need to get rid of a billion people on this planet, why not let those who want to kill themselves help us acheive the goal.

7. DoucheBag

DoucheBag New Member

i can almost guarantee a quarter of those billion would be suicidal without all these medications we've concocted. I say we take them away, allow suicide, and let them off themselves :o

8. smartypants

smartypants New Member

Sounds like failed "suicide by cop" attempt by the shithead