Triumph Speedmaster???

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Cachee0, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Cachee0

Cachee0 OT's Technical Recruiter, Send me your resume

Ok getting old and want a crusier.

Found a cherry speedmaster near me does anyone have any knowlage of the bike pros and cons?

Thanks all your the best:fawk::fawk:

2. Cachee0

I got it a few days ago. Yes it's very comfy and it's fast for the most part. The motor makes soild flat TQ across the rev range and runs about 8500 rpm. I just ordered pipes and a Jet kit from Dyno and a K&N filter I going to Karls in Daytona Beach for a custom tune. From what I have seen 60+ at the wheel is do able. There is somthing remarkable about the bike, the chassy is awsome and all around a very good looking motorcycle. Seems to be able todo 100mph all day long and has a very soild feeling at that speed. And it's very smooth so I can ride it all day with out issues.

3. Cachee0

Hey all just put on about 300 miles on the bike this weekend. I have to say I love it. I was looking for a daily ride and this is just perfect for my needs. I'm getting about 42mpg around town riding I mostly do. If you guys are looking for a mid size crusier you should have the Triumph on the list to check out. I very surprized what a great package this bike is.

4. Hirvy

Hirvy New Member

I've got an 04 America and absolutely love it.

What year did you get? EFI or Carbs? Keep in mind most stuff for the Bonneville/Thruxton engines will work with these.

5. Cachee0

Carbs I think EFI came out in 08? It's the same bike as yours expect my motor is blacked out and i have two discs in the front.