FRK Triple-C ... Please help!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lucky Penny, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Well darling, I must say- your squirting abilities are making me seriously jealous. :bowdown:

I have been practicing for MONTHS and still...nothing. Big orgasm, No squirtage. Here's the thing, the vibrator I have has the "hook" on the end, the G-Spot stimulator and I get the have-to-pee feeling, but then I lose the feeling and my walls just start to hurt really bad. I've tried smaller vibrators, but they just don't hit the spot, if you know what I mean. I don't get the feeling.

I used to be scared of getting my bed all wet, but at this point I don't even care. I just want to squirt.

Any suggestions? (anyone else knowing anything about this, please respond too!)

I would have PM'd you, but after reading just about every thread about the subject, it seems that there are quite a few ladies out there who also want some advise.

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

You might try asking dumb_end_user too. He gave me a sort of online tutorial so to speak and it was quite detailed and helpful! Im sure he'd love to assist!

3. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

Hmmm I guess the ONLY advice I can give is to not even think about doing it.... I mean you have the right idea, youre letting go to that feeling of wanting to pee, you dont care if the bed gets wet, etc.... but maybe you just need to NOT TRY next time...... just get all fucking caught up in the emotion/lust of it and just forget youre trying ANYTHING, just let it go......

in the meantime, you need to know that not ALL girls are capable....... but i DO think every girl can DO it if theres nothing else going on.... dont feel discouraged..... i WANTED to do it for a WHILE before I could... I practiced for a LONG time before I could... its not something that comes quickly lol

so like i said, just dont think about it at all... dont think about TRYING to squirt... think about having the horniest moment in your life, WHILE doing all the other things like letting go and not caring and not being worried.....

good luck, hope i helped a little ;)

4. FifthGear

FifthGear -

the fact that more girls want to squirt makes me go

:eek5:

5. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

THANK YOU LADIES! :)

Your advise does help- I'm off to give it another shot, i'll keep you posted!

6. xela

xela So say we all!

In the future, please keep personal questions to a PM or post in the according thread.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.