trillian plugin to show itunes now-playing?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by P07r0457, Feb 14, 2008.

1. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

anyone have a plugin for trillian that will show the currently playing song from itunes?

2. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

herro?

3. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

:) maybe if you weren't so condescending to everyone you might get someone to provide you a little help. as is, i'm doing all i can to stop from just spouting a typical potroast answer of "itunes is for idiots and assholes! you should be using winamp. if you disagree you are a fucking moron who deserves to be stabbed in the heart with a sharpened ISA card."

but... i'll be mature and stay away from that kind of response.

4. dissonance

dissonance reset OT Supporter

I'd help ya buddy! But I don't know shit about iTunes, and therefore any of its related products, other than I wouldn't let anyone install it on my PCs.

5. Mycophiles

Mycophiles OT Supporter

Using WMP. Used to use foobar2000 but can't find a theme I like.

Don't like how winamp lists all your songs instead of having them in a directory tree.

...and sorry. Don't know anything about itunes except it's been a PITA for me in the past.

6. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

But then you would be wrong. iTunes Plus songs sound very good... And it makes easy work of syncing my ipod. And it is easy to LEGALLY purchase songs with itunes. Winamp doesn't really do any of these things without plugins, and even then it's crappy.

And no one helps me because I solve 99% of my own problems... The few times I have to post here the answer usually ends up being "you cant". Which is a testament to how well I generally find solutions on my own, because when I ask for help, it's only because there was no answer, in the first place.

:noes: