TRIED to have sex today...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by citizen erased, Apr 7, 2005.

1. citizen erased

citizen erased jailbait tested, milf approved

my girlfriend and i tried to have sex, but she was too tight -- and my condoms (trojan her pleasure) sucked -- the minute i put the condom on, or tried to -- i could never get it on fully, i went limp... but i was able to keep it up -- but not fully hard...

what did i do wrong?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Just sounds like typical nerves. On a side note, I know you are 20 and all, and less then a month ago, with whole myspace girl and what happened with your mom, but dont go rushin into bangin the first girl you get the chance to fuck....betcha wouldnt get such stage frieght if you were more comfortable with her. Once you stop puttin so much thought into finally havin sex, you'll get laid, you'll be able to keep it up and you'll enjoy it. Good luck

3. famous

famous OT Supporter

happen to me first time as well9well now that i think of it, the first few times)(first condem was just a regular trojan)....i found it helped if she would give me a handjob while i was getting condom(out of drawer, and opening it)...and then just slid it on and got her on top of me real fast...i was hard, and she was tight, but with her weight pushing down onto my penis, it went in. just be comfertable with her, it helps the errection a lot.

4. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

I was having the same issues.... it will get better with time!

5. citizen erased

citizen erased jailbait tested, milf approved

this had nothing to do about or getting back at my mom -- this was just that the opportunity came up and i decided to go for it

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

No, i didnt say you were gettin back at your mom, nor do I think that.

7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

keep the condom under the pillow, on a dresser, somewhere within arms reach. while you open the wrapper have her give you a hand job or just basica attention to your penis. then slide the condom on, boom ur done.

next time put a bit of lube on the tip and spread that down the shaft, also finger your girl with a bit of lube on your finger tips. if she's tight this'll help ease into her. if the condom was lubed and she was tight, it's possible you were trying to push into her but the friction was keeping you out as well as the condom being dry. this used to happen with an ex who was a tiny girl and i had to very gingerly ease into her. go slow, be happy, be safe.

8. bclark_79

bclark_79 New Member

I think its always possible to get it in, it just may take alot longer...alotta foreplay!!

9. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

It's not always nerves that can keep you from getting an erection.. Lately I think stress is keeping me from maintaining one.. I'm completly comfortable with my SO and I'm not nervous.

Man is it embarassing when it goes limp in her mouth, I feel like such a nerd. :(

10. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

What happened wtiht he mom?

11. calliz

calliz New Member

You are thinking too much. So you're taking away from the intimacy.

There's a naked woman next to you... get into it... spoon a little... handle the foreplay and toss the rubber on when you're full-tilt.

12. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

foreplay > *