Tricky situation with two female friends Me=Male

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by essense, Feb 7, 2005.

1. essense

essense New Member

I'd like your opinions if I should abandon my hope for something more with this girl given my current situation.

I initially slept with girl X's best friend, girl Z, shortly after I met the two girls even though I was firmly attracted to girl X. Girl X at the time was sleeping with one of my friends. I'm not attracted to girl Z, i'm attracted emotionally and physically to girl X. I told girl X this and she showed interest but said she would lose her best friend if anything more came of us too. She says too late and we made mistake.

Things are still fine between us after the conversation, but I'm not magically not still very attracted to her when I see her. Think I should continue to nudge her towards something for us two or just let it go?

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I dont understand why you slept with someone you were not attracted to. Thats the root of your problem, think about it the next time you want a quick lay.

3. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

if she said that there was a possiblility, then I think you do. However, don't be obvious in pursuing her, you have to be a little sneaky and nonchalant. You already know that she likes you; what you need to do is make her comfortable with the fact that you slept with her funky friend which may be tricky.

4. essense

essense New Member

That's what I'm tryin to stick to, its hard though cause I'm strongly attracted to this girl. We have become good friends over the course of the relationship and that friendship isn't proving hard to maintain as she is mature.

As I've already brought it up to her I suppose I may just back off completly now and see if comes after me at all.

5. essense

essense New Member

ah, i'm young, male, and had been drinking. Sometimes when you are in the fortunate situation where you need to fuck and you can in fact fuck, turning away from that oppurtunity proves very difficult.