Trial for getting over fear of approaching women / becoming a "chase"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, Apr 23, 2007.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Alright,

So with this experiment I want to try and achieve two goals.

#1) Being able to Approach women much easier
    #2) Strengthening my inner self to giving in to anything. In other words if I know something is there I will completely resist so in future it will be natural to make the woman try "harder". Aka becomming a chase and unbecomming a cling.

I'm going to begin with the approach part first. I'm not 21 so bars and clubs are out of option for approaching women so I'll have to stick to the bus, streets, and well anywhere I happen to be. I'm going to try and use an opener ( not a pick up line but rather a very good conversation starter ). Continue conversation and get a number.

Now, step two is obviously the resistance part, for me this is going to be a pain in the ass. I'm not extremely experienced in all aspects of relationships. That saying I've been in only 1 and it was very SHORT lasted.

The point and goal of the resistance process is to get numbers and even possibly go on dates, rather than seeming clueless about her be interested ( if she is ) I simply will not kiss close nor agree to any relationship for awhile. This will hopefully give me a better insight on resisting being a "cling" or otherwise becoming that guy every girl hates after 2 weeks.

I'm going to aim for 1 "date" every two weeks. Right now I don't know a ton of people in Seattle so this is partially to build a social group as well.

Thought's and ideas people?

2. Don't steal my ideas, :rofl: Good luck.

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

what idea!! lol

4. I applaud you for your chances, catch me in a PM, I may be able to help out.

5. NCS

NCS Active Member

im not understanding. you want to approach then resist?

6. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

My goal is to strengthen my ability to not just give in all the time. Hence approach, number close, date but resist true relationship building blocks, aka become a friendzoned person by choice.