Treating new target of interest as a friend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xinster, Jan 30, 2007.

1. xinster

xinster New Member

like uh, pre-friendzoning a girl. I really like to be direct with a girl, but not come on too strong. I just like to talk really slow and smooth, use alot of pauses and eye contact, some playfulness, but i dont wait weeks until i stop talking on a polite friendly level. I know alot of guys use this "You make a great friend" technique, and i was interested. When you do this, do you verbalize it but still come off as seductive? Like an on/off mix-message?

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

You say it like you would say to a friend. If you sound like you are romantically interested when you say it, she will pick up on it, and know you're bsing.

Say it, and move on immediately. The main goal is to not make what you say a big deal at all.

3. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

It is very powerful if you are sending body language and subcommunication saying "I like you more than just a friend" and saying verbally that you are just friends. It shows her that you 'get it'. Not in a way that makes it look like you are hiding something.

Example:
    I pin my girlfriend down and kiss her while saying "Get up! Come on... you're going to make us late! GET UP!" This is an example. Think of this now by saying "You'd be a good friend" while SUBcommunicating pure sexuality.

Very powerful.

4. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

examples of subcommunicating pure sexuality with someone you recently met....

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

When I first started dating my wife, I referred to us as "friends" and said things like "If nothing else, I know that we will always be friends"

She ate it up, it made her more interested in me for sure.

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Use subtle sexual language, double meanings, overtly sexy bodylanguage. Google 'Gunwitch Method'.