Travelling half way around world to steal your womenz.. halp.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Insert Tokens, May 2, 2008.

1. Insert Tokens

Insert Tokens Making Cancer My Bitch OT Supporter

Ok so I met a girl who was here on holidays, and we hit it off.. she's a friend of a friend of a friend sort've deal.

She's from your side of the world OT, and i'm in convict-land.

We talk every single day via email and phone calls, and have done for a few weeks now. We definitely like each other.

Now i'm booking tickets to fly over there for 2-3 weeks in August and spend it with her.. and it's hit me what i'm doing, and i'm shitting my pants :hsd:

I've done as friends have suggested, and made other plans while there just so if it doesn't work out I haven't wasted the trip etc.. i've never been to the US except when I was very little, so there's so much I want to see and do.

How do I not show that i'm a nervous wreck about the whole thing? :noes:

Am I an idiot for doing this?

:hs:

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Australia? If it doesn't work out, you won't have to try very hard to get more chicks with your accent.

3. Insert Tokens

That's what she said too :naughty: She goes "Hardest problem is going to be keeping my friends off you"..

I figure if it doesn't work out, i've got a few weeks in southern california to cut loose and have some fun :dunno:

Hoping it works out though.. I really do like this chick (explains my urge to fly half way around the world!)..

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

My name is John and I approve of this awesomeness.

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You aren't going till August. You have plenty of time to calm down and get over your nerves. And yeah, Australians generally just need to open their mouth to have girls swarm them

6. audrey

audrey New Member

Hello fellow sydney sider? :hay:

I think it sounds very exciting! And if you get married, you'll have the best story ever!

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

or if you have a crazy passionate love affair you'll have an awesome story to tell.

in fact even if you show up and she says "I thought you were a girl :wtc:" you'll have an awesome story to tell.

8. squid

squid braap

What's the worst thing that can happen? You ride a motorcycle around the American southwest for a couple weeks. OH NOES HOW HORRIBLE.

Really, your downside is pretty minimal, so long as you keep the proper prospective.

9. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

wherein socal?

10. Insert Tokens

Yeah.. for sure. I'm excited either way, but would still be a pretty big dampener on the whole thing if it didn't go well, that's where the nerves kick in.

Sure as fuck looking forward to riding a bike around California though.. life long dream :bowdown:

11. Insert Tokens

A bit north of San Diego.. I don't know shit about US geography yet.. but I gathered that much so far :wiggle:

12. Insert Tokens

Yeah inner-west sydney born and bred.. :wavey:

I definitely plan on having some interesting stories when I get back haha.. and taking heaps of pics.. i'm up for an adventure, so not planning much.. will buy tickets over there, and see what happens.

13. squid

squid braap

Two words:

Palomar Mountain.

14. Insert Tokens

Just googlemapped it :bowdown:

Added to my list :big grin:

15. Bagsic

Bagsic New Member

...may seem an odd question but is the city dana point by chance?

16. NCS

NCS Active Member

just dont make her feel that you have expectations (better yet, let go of the expectations).

get camera + take pics of you b anging her. sex is now. pics are forever.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You're gonna have a blast. I definitely agree you shouldn't spend every waking second with her and get to see the city a little bit with the people you know who live there. SoCal FTW :bowdown:

And with your accent...I know it's cliche but it's so true how many chicks are going to dig it. I bet you if you even told them you came all the way to see a girl they wouldn't be turned off by you but even more into you. Don't put all your eggs in one basket I guess, I mean you do live in Australia.

18. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

You're only an idiot if you have false expectation for something to develop out of it, this is LONG DISTANCE and you also don't know her very well.
    If however you are going to get some ass, have fun, and see America, then don't fret you'll have a blast :)

19. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

I don't think you're an idiot for doing this, and don't frett-- it can work. I met my boyfriend by chance when he was on holiday in the states at the beginning of this year, and we hit it off notoriously. We dated for 2 weeks before he went back to Germany. Since then, we've spoken everyday via skype and telephone in addition to emails, and earlier this month, I spent a week in Germany for my spring break with my boyfriend.

Everything's falling into place. I'm going to graduate school in Germany this coming semester, since I had been interested in doing my masters in Germany or Netherlands at KISD or KABK prior to ever meeting my boyfriend .. so I'm moving to Germany this summer, and all my close friends and family are really supportive. When we first started dating, some of my friends were skeptical, because they didn't believe a long distance relationship could work. They're all now believers [at least in my relationship] :o

I've met his parents, and we hit it off really well. I also spent a lot of time with his friends, and I've become really close with some of them too. He's surprised and happy about how much everyone likes me, but the same could be said about him. My friends love him too. It makes me really happy that his friends and family are so supportive, and they are all excited for me to come back .. I was really happy to hear from many of his friends that they felt that there was no one better for him than me and that we are a good match :hs:

I enrolled in a german language course at my university a few weeks after meeting him, and he's been working on his english ever since he met me.

I feel really lucky to have met him, because I didn't know a guy like this even existed-- so understanding, romantic, intuitive, intelligent, funny, caring, selfless, patient, talented, ambitious, and so on. He's not perfect, but we're really good for each other. I feel like he brings out the best in me, and it's mutual

yes, i know my story is crazy. i don't expect oters to believe in my relationship, but i just shared my story to give the original poster some hope. sometimes you need to take risks in order to get what you want. don't let fear hold you back.

so..there is hope! it can work. I know of stories like ours that have worked, and the couples have been happily married for years .. some even have children now

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  20. squid

squid braap

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  21. Insert Tokens

Nope.. My broadness with areas though is because there's always a risk OT knows her haha.. unlikely, but possible :noes:

22. Insert Tokens

Jacy: Ta for the story. She already talks about moving here, as she loved it so much on her visit.. so who knows what could happen after I spend a few weeks there :hsd:

I've also got the possibility in the back of my head that I won't want to come back..

I'm open to whatever happens, basically.

But yeah, I'm keeping reality in check, I could get there and we just don't kick it off as much as we thought would happen.. in which case i'll just enjoy 2 weeks in CA and have some fun :big grin:

23. Insert Tokens

Well we're getting close to the point of no return. Decided to sell my baby (my bike) to make this all happen, just listed it on some bike forums etc.

I always swore I was keeping this bike until I wrecked it or it died.

As soon as it sells, i'll buy my plane tickets.. then i'm REALLY committed!

24. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Isn't that the damn truth :kiss::bj::69::buttsex::love:

25. Insert Tokens

Sweet.. so mini OT meet in southern cali when I get there? Hot OP who dig aussie accents only kthxbai. :rofl: