Travel Plans with GF

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Angry Lampshade, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Angry Lampshade

Angry Lampshade New Member

So for the past 4 months I have been living in Hong Kong. I met a girl here and we were planning to do a trip together to Singapore or Thailand. However, I just found out the other day that my friend from back home (one who I would really like to start a relationship) is coming to China to visit here family. She really wants me to go visit her and I also want to do it. The problem is, my current HK girlfriends tenitive travel plans. Do I just break it off with her and go visit the girl in China or do I stick with the idea of going to Thailand and Singapore and then have to deal with the other girl asking why I only went with that one HK girl?

I guess my 2 options are that I go to China or I go to Sinapore with a group of friends to make it less obvious that I have a gf currently.

Sounds childish...I know but I would appriciate an outside opinion.

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

id go with the one you like more. that should be the one that matters most

Then again. "love the one you're with."

3. Angry Lampshade

Well I really like the one that will be going to China but I am currently with someone so...

also...I got back to the US in January and then I wont see the HK girl again (at least until the summer but not garenteed) However, i will see the girl that is going to China in January back in the US.

4. Yuppy

id go w/ the one from the us

5. Angry Lampshade

thats what i would like to do....but i am not really sure how to go about changing the other tenitive plans....

6. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Go with the one you like more. If things arent really going to work out with the HK girl since you will be moving back to the US...I'd say go with the girl that is coming to visit in China

7. Angry Lampshade

The other side of the coin is that maybe i should just live it up now while i am in HK...becuase the US girl i will still see when i get back to the US.

If i do decied to visit the girl from the US how should i go about telling my HK gf?

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Be a man, tell her you're sorry but other plans developed. You're gonna go home eventually as it is.

9. Yuppy

or since you wont see her after HK you could lie and say you are going to see your mother shes sick