Transferring and buring movies (Leon: The Professional)

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Suparslinc, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Suparslinc

Suparslinc Member

Wow, all I had to do was download the divx player (with Gator pop-ups but hopefully my pop-up stopper takes care of that) and the quality was better than watching it at home. Took a bit of persistance, but finally the file completed. FYI, I also own this on DVD. But how do I burn it to a DVD for a spare? I asked Tony the italian but he told me to come back next month :)

Holy cow I just remembered I don't have a CD burner on this computer. But my other computer at another address does; is there a fast way to send the movie to it for burning? I'm new at this high speed internet thing can a brother get some help?

(I copied this from another forum I post on ;) )

2. Tommyboy88

Tommyboy88 New Member

To burn it to a DVD, you need a DVD burner. If you have an orignal DVD, this is not hard. Go to www.afterdawn.com and do some reading in there.I don't know how big your dixv file is so it might take a while to transfer to another computer over the internet. If it fits on a CD, just burn it o na CD. I think you mentioned you don't haev a CD burner on that computer, so either take the hard drive out and bring it to the other computer or take the burner out and put it in the one you have. Its pretty simple. Otherwise just ftp it to the other computer. Might take awhile though depending on the speed of your connection adn size of file.