Transcender practice exams for MCSE Server 2003

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Alt+F4, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Alt+F4

Alt+F4 official OT hockey stud

Just finished my second class, 2275, and I'm ready to take the first exam, 70-290. Anyone use the Transcender series of prep tests? Are they worth the huge amount of money? I need some sort of practice exam, and I heard these were the best...anyone have any input?

2. cmsurfer

cmsurfer ºllllllº

I used the study guides from www.fravo.com to get through my MSCA 2000 and a couple of other certs. Each study guide is $39. I sometimes see sales they have to buy their complete line of Microsoft guides for $99.

The guides are great and they guarantee you to pass on your first time or yoour money back.

I got suckered into paying $200 a while back for some Cram Master guides and they were complete shit.

3. Alt+F4

I have a bunch of guides, but I will check those out. I am more interested in practice exams though...I learn more and it's easier for me to study than by just reading guides or books...

4. SFLegend

SFLegend .

I've used a Transcender exam to prep for a Network+ exam. It came with the voucher I bought. The questions they had were similar to the test itself.

5. Alt+F4

That's what I've heard...which is cool :)

6. joebenz

joebenz Guest

7. cmsurfer

cmsurfer ºllllllº

Sorry, I didn't specify... All of the stuff from Fravo.com are test questions only. Each one has on average about 400 questions.