MMA Training EDU by Phazel

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Phazel, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

Last night had my buddy's annual fish fry so as an extra bonus treat I decided to make dessert.

The night before freeze the snickers/twinkies. If you have some skewers you can skewer them before freezing because this makes it way easier to eat them.

While they are freezing make a basic batter:
    1 cup flour
    3/4 teas baking powder
    1 cup whole milk
    1 egg
    2 TB sugar

if the mixture seems a little dry add a couple more splashes of milk.

[​IMG]

Get the oil to about 350. Cover the snickers/twinkees in the batter and drop into the fryer.

[​IMG]

Wait a couple minutes and get them out.

[​IMG]

What would have made them better is if I would have remembered the confectionary sugar.

2. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

3. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

bulking tips bro

4. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

So you are pretty much just trolling now?

5. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

deep fried twinkies.

I've heard about these things.

I also heard that finger banging your daughter/sister is a pre-req to enjoying them.

6. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

why not

you guys troll me

7. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

dont make comments about my daughter like that please

I talk about nobodies family here

k, have "some" respect.

8. VulgarTheClown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

9. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

seriously man

10. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

You should probably fight him for disrespecting the family.

11. VulgarTheClown

Please! Honest! You've never touched a tit let alone made a baby.

12. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

I have been with the same girl for over 10 years
    really...stop please

13. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

:mamoru:

14. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Why are you not banned yet?

15. VulgarTheClown

[y]Rl539OLU_Ik[/y]

16. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

for what

it was funny

17. VulgarTheClown

What if i don't wanna?

HMMM

What if I'm all like "NO!" and you're all like ":noes::wtc::noes::wtc:" and I'm all like ":hsd:" Which makes you all like ":noes::ugh:" and then I'm all like ":rofl:" with a touch of ":fawk:".

Then I grab your chick who's all like ":rolleyes:" and then I'm all like ":smileysex" but then I realise what I did and I'm all like ":barf:".

18. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

dude stop being a dick

I have not been a dick to you or EVER thought of talking about your family

19. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

how old are you?

20. VulgarTheClown

Dude, I'm all like :mamoru::mamoru::mamoru::mamoru::mamoru::mamoru: BRO!

You're all like :greddy:

21. VulgarTheClown

A number higher than your inbred mind can count to.

22. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

your like

:mamoru::mamoru: about
    finger banging my daughter

seriously how old are you?

23. VulgarTheClown

Dude! You should be all like :) about it. Sure I'm likely the 35th guy to show interest but I'm prolly the 1st one outside of your family.

24. Titus

Titus New Member

check his ip to see if this is the the fat guy humongous or whatever the fuck his name was

25. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

yeah

do that :coolugh: