trainer at gym, just very friendly or im just clueless?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Aug 25, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I joined the gym a few weeks ago to get into better shape for myself. They always give you a few free trainer lessons, to show you the machines etc. While long behold, my trainer ends up being this attractive girl in her mid 20's so i was very happy about that. We start talking the first day, nothing big just small talk and i find out she has a bf, so out of respect i would never try to hit on another mans girl that is just the kind of person i am.

Anyways, finally after 2 more lessons, today was the last and she has become just it seems overly interested in my personal life. Just asking alot of questions about living situation,college,my job,friends and just about anything. She goes out of her way to make me a special routine that she will work on so i know what to do when i come in, and she then mentions that her bf is much younger like 20 while she is 25 i believe, and she is like he is to young. She only said this one, i believe it was the first session, but im just kinda confused on what i should do

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Dont shit where you sleep. Never date anyone from the gym. From your work, from your neighborhood, or from anything that you HAVE to go to. You don't want to feel uncomfortable.

Anyways she was probably just being friendly, trainers have to chat you up. Remember they are trying to sell their services. Those first two sessions are not only to familiarize you with the gym, but also to push the idea of paying $500-$2000 for a trainer too. Don't get sucked in. Ever been hit on by a salesperson before? That is their job, to make you feel good and buy something.

;) sorry, maybe she really liked you. But that is just my .02

3. quamen

quamen New Member

no your prolly right for sure, i didnt even think about that! thanks for the reply and yeah it is not a big deal, i was just wondering. Thanks

4. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

:werd:

well put.

5. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

yeah... hes saying to date people in foreign countries!!!

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Umm. No. SHE is saying date people that are not in your everyday. No dating in circles of close friends, etc. It is really easy to meet people elsewhere. Then guess what? You know absolutely nothing about them, makes for a great first date conversation.

7. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

sorry, i was being sacarstic

8. CrimsonVonDoom

CrimsonVonDoom There Cannot be Two Skies OT Supporter

think of it like this:

"Hey guys, I think that stripper liked me!"

Sure she's friendly, and it may be genuine, but it's good for business. It makes you want to haver her train you, doesn't it?

9. NATECBR

NATECBR My name is Sayid, and I'm a torturer.

BWAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

10. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

It is the same concept as massage therapists, they seem to be very interested in your life when you pay $50-$500 an hour for a massage.

But I can act interested if I was being paid that much.