TAT Tragus and rook piercings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Geliebter Vampir, May 25, 2005.

1. Geliebter Vampir

Geliebter Vampir New Member

hey i was thinking about getting it done i was just wondering about other peoples experience with it please fill me in i want it done

2. Synner

Synner New Member

I don't have it done yet, but I've heard changing jewelry is a bit of a challenge at first....but it's nothing that can't be adjusted to. As far as pain, discomfort, all that, it varies between people, but just like any other piercing, it's nothing that you can't handle....probably makes sleeping a little uncomfortable though.

3. phlashkill

phlashkill New Member

a friend of mine got her targus done and she passed out, but she passes out when she gets anything pierced or tattooed.
    sleeping probably would suck, my industrial made me favor my other side for a couple of weeks but youll get used to it and figure out how to deal with it.

4. Geliebter Vampir

oh ok well i am thinking of getting it and and the girl that i am going with she has her tragus so i not scared about the pain i have a lot done i just want to hear about what poeple think and anyone who has it

5. Geliebter Vampir

i dont like needles and i too pass out after piercings (and piercings only) but i really want it done i just want to know about the piercing its self

6. Laurel

Laurel New Member

7. Bella

Bella New Member

I have both my traguses pierced and I love them. I feel nekkid without them, I notice I mess with them when I'm nervous so not having them is an odd thought.
    Let us know when/if you get it done

8. sugarnspice19

sugarnspice19 New Member

I've had my rook done for a couple months and I love it. It's nestled at a spot in the ear where it isn't even very hard to sleep on that side. It was uncomfortable to have pierced but nothing unbearable, totally worth it. I've just been cleaning it with Dial Antibacterial Soap and turning it twice a day for the first three weeks or so, and then down to once a day. I'd totally encourage anyone who has a penchant for piercings to go for the rook.

9. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

idk about the rook...but i did have my tragus done alittle over a month ago...its annoying at first cuz if u have to itch while its healin it kinda doesn't work but after that the only problem for me was takin it out and cleaning...but u only have to do that every so often

10. Bella

Bella New Member

You took it out while it was healing?!??!? Thats why it was a problem

11. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

i will never understand why people take their jewelry out to clean their piercings.

12. Bella

Bella New Member

Just sounds painful, I didnt take mine out for 6 months after I got it done and it was completly healed by then